? on Atrium Cabins - Voyager Class & Freedom

Hey, TAs out there-

I've been reading a few cruise websites today and they have info that some Atrium cabins can sleep up to 4 people. I remember on our cruise in 2002, my TA told me that on the Voyager, the maximum was 2.

Is it true for the newer Voyager ships, ie Navigator and Mariner. If so, can we safely assume that there will be some 4s available on the Freedom.

Thanks

Hey, TAs out there-

I've been reading a few cruise websites today and they have info that some Atrium cabins can sleep up to 4 people. I remember on our cruise in 2002, my TA told me that on the Voyager, the maximum was 2.

Is it true for the newer Voyager ships, ie Navigator and Mariner. If so, can we safely assume that there will be some 4s available on the Freedom.

Thanks

no, I was on the mariner just over two weeks ago and had a atruim cabin that over looks the promenade and it can only sleep two. Now we also had connection cabins so we left the door open most of the time and it almost seemed like we had a bigger cabin that slept 4. But all atruim cabins on the voyager class can only have two.

Archived