Transfer from hotel to Destiny?

We are in Santa Ponsa from the 14th then cruise on the 21st :D, does anyone know if there is a set time for pick ups at hotels to take to ship, or is it "whenever"? A question from my son really, who is hoping it is earlier rather than later, then he can have some time in Palma with his school mate who is on hols there!

The Rep in the Hotel will give you a pick up time for Transfer to the ship. If its too late get a taxi. Santa Ponsa is not that far from Palma. Just let the rep know that you will not be on the transfer bus,

Thanks, I thought this may be the case, and will get a taxi if pick up too late, but was hoping they try and get you transferred asap after breakfast!

Enjoy your cruise, it is our first and really looking forward to it, shame we are not a week earlier, my OH would have joined you for a drink as a fellow mason (as posted in previous thread).

Archived