tour guide recommedations in barbados

tenbylin

bersie...i was going to go with them because of all the great reviews they rec'd...but someone posted that they heard the caves were closing in April for 1 yr for some renovations......did you heard anything about that...also how was the snokeling....any turtles?:rolleyes:

Can anyone recommend any tour guides in barbados......we would like to see the island and are looking for someone to show us....thanks:confused:

There are several different companies that do island tours, the one we chose is Johnson's tours, they had some different ones and good prices. http://www.johnsonstours.com/barbadostours.php We are going with the Picnic Tour as it stops at all the places we are interested in as well as stopping at a beach and providing lunch all for $40pp! I have heard the caves are closed as well, but there are many things to see on this island, the caves being closed certainly won't ruin anything. Have Fun!

perki

thanks for the web site....i will be checking them out....looking at the boards i only see glory tours posted most of the time......they only do certain tours on certain days....i'll check out johnsons....thanks again

That seems to be the way things work in Barbados, certain ones on certain days, kind of weird, got to hit them on the right day or hope the day you are there they have a tour that you want to do, haven't seen any of the other islands done that way. Just saw a new thread that the caves may be open. The picnic tour we are taking I don't think stops there, but wasn't one of our top things to see anyhow...

We're using Boyce's Tours. We're going on a Wednesday and none of the existing tours offered through any operator was exactly what we wanted. I emailed them a description of what we wanted and they sent us a sample itinerary. We personalized it even further over the phone. We now have a tour planned that is exactly what we want. We're paying $75 pp for a 6 1/2 hour tour. Also, I understand the caves will not be closing until May. :)

Archived