How updated are the cabins on Destiny?

betmar8694

your speculation is simply ridiculous

The only ridiculous thing on any thread about the Destiny is you Sharecruises. I think that the fact that you go on and on (and on and on...) means that you need to get a life. We get your point. We got it the first 500 times you commented. Get over it and quit hijacking every thread about the Destiny. Some of us want current, valid information from someone other than you!:(

This was posted from another Cruiser on another thread obviously No Dates have been announced...

& to get you more excited "i cant say for sure" But early next year the DESTINY is getting a MAJOR REFURB DRYDOCK(no dates yet)! You will prob. have her after her big drydock then she will be almost brand spanking new again! Rumors from John Heald is nextyear there gonna do something big & exciting to her so???

My DH and I are getting ready to do B2B on Destiny in September and are so excited. After 10 cruises on different ships and different lines and the years of research on CC. I don't get mad or suprised by anything that is ever said here. I take the good and bad put it in perspective to how it was said and gain the useful info that I can. I don't need a flat screen TV, don't like the serenity deck, but I am grateful to know about the Lido buffet. I will make sure I eat at less poplular times. Looking forward to the MDR, after coming off a RCCL ship, Carnival has way more options on the menu. As far as service goes, seems to me that people who serve you are far more willing to go out of their way when you are kind to them. These people work very hard and being in the Customer Service field myself, I know that a few words spoken to them in a courteous way will go along way in their opinion of you. So if you find yourself with bad service all over the ship, you might want to examine yourself and why it was this way.

Archived