cummerbund thread thanks

freshnotfrozen

thank you all for your replies.i am new to this forum.could someone tell me where my post went i think it may be back now.??? this will be our first cunard cruise and have really enjoyed reading all of the posts.thanks once again.

The thread was moved to the Cruise Fashions and Beauty board. It's still active and you will find it here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1438366

J

It was moved here - to the Cruise Fashion and Beauty forum. Be warned before you read to far on that fourm Cunard is a lot more formal than most lines and what a lot of cruisers would wear for any old cruise would not do on Cunard at all!:eek:

Have a great time :)

If you wish to ask a "dress code" question again, I'd suggest including Cunard in the title - making it clear that you want answers relating to this line only. As the man with no vowels said, the formality of Cunard is higher than probably any other line - and long may that last.

That doesn't mean that it is stuffy - far from it - but it is an experience you won't get on other ships.

You'll have a great time, trust me!

WD

Archived