Baja Brewing Company

klutz13

It would be a long walk (maybe 30 minutes?) or a very quick water taxi ($3/pp) or regular taxi ($10) ride away. It is located at the top of the Cabo Villas resort on the main beach in Cabo- Medano Beach. Gorgeous views from up there but I have not eaten there since they changed ownership. It does get decent reviews on Trip Advisor.

We have emptied a few pints at Baja in CSL. It's approx 1and 3/4 mile from the tender pier to cabovillas if you go via Medano. there is a shortcut past The mall that will shave about a half mile from that.

I recomend the wings and the Escorpian Negro . Great views and beers.

They are celebrating the 2nd anniversary this month in CSL and as far as I know havent changed owners.

Thanks for the responses. 30 min. (1.75 miles) isn't that bad of a walk, especially since I can walk around the harbour and look at all the boats.

Does the Escorpian Negro taste similar to a light beer? I don't care for dark beers.

Thanks for the responses. 30 min. (1.75 miles) isn't that bad of a walk, especially since I can walk around the harbour and look at all the boats.

Does the Escorpian Negro taste similar to a light beer? I don't care for dark beers.

try the Blonde or the wheat.. "Black Scorpian" isn't for you..

The harbor at CSL is the place to find some of the richest and most expensive "boats" in the world.

Archived