What is the best thing to do...

hookedoncruises12

I think there is only one genuine answer to your question... Stingray City.... hands down the best (non diving) excursion I've ever done!

IDK about independent operators... but we did Carnival's Allura Catamaran and it was really nice, not crowded and the crew was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do that again next time in Grand Cayman!

I think there is only one genuine answer to your question... Stingray City.... hands down the best (non diving) excursion I've ever done!

IDK about independent operators... but we did Carnival's Allura Catamaran and it was really nice, not crowded and the crew was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do that again next time in Grand Cayman!

Is it anything like the Stingray excursion in Nassau? We did that in 2008 and had lots of fun! :)

Is it anything like the Stingray excursion in Nassau? We did that in 2008 and had lots of fun! :)

IDK what the one in Nassau is like. This one is on a huge sandbar quite a ways offshore. The waters about 4 feet deep and you get off the boats and swim with them right there.

Were you given chum to feed the stingrays? I have heard that ship excursions don't give you any food to feed them. Is this correct?

IDK what the one in Nassau is like. This one is on a huge sandbar quite a ways offshore. The waters about 4 feet deep and you get off the boats and swim with them right there.

The one in Nassau you get on a boat that takes you to Blackbeards Caye. There is an area that is fenced off where all the sting rays are and they give you some cut pieces of fish to put between your fingers and feed the rays. You can also have your pic taken holding one of the big sting rays. Then there is a small beach area with a few lounge chairs where you can sit and enjoy the ocean. We had lots of fun! :D

Archived