Having problems

blueeyegirl

Is anyone else having problems with Carnival's website not letting you print your fun pass and luggage tags? Just wondering. I have been trying for about 4 days now and its giving me an error on carnivals end. Just ready to see my fun pass and tags to roll out my printer. Sailing in 2 months and I know I still have time...but still want to see them now..LOL

Yes, I tried all last weekend and would get a screen that said they were having problems. I haven't checked today.

Hopefully, they will get it sorted it our soon. We leave in 9 days to travel down for our cruise!

When I printed our fun pass. I had to call Carnival and they said there was some kind of a glitch. They talked my through it and I was able to print our fun pass and luggage tags. They need to fix this. It is so aggravating :( when you are trying to print your fun pass and you run into a problem when you think you can do it without any help.

FYI... I printed out the luggage tags and then used the clear packaging tape to make sure that the luggage tags were on there. When I got to the port, they put on their own luggage tags which were more secure and less prone to being torn off and being lost.

Archived