Downtown Airporter - Seattle

Has anyone used this? From the website: https://www.downtownairporter.com/

"SeaTac to Downtown Seattle from $12.50

The Downtown Airporter is your easy, affordable transportation option between SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle! We're the least expensive option - compare our rates, starting as low as $12.50 pp (one way with roundtrip), with a taxi at $35, one way. And, kids 12 and under ride free.

Service operates between the airport and the following hotels: Crowne Plaza, Fairmont Olympic, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Renaissance, Sheraton, Warwick and Westin. Ask your hotel front desk staff or call Downtown Airporter for details."

Sounds like a great, alternative to towncar and the light rail. I wasn't sure how I could get back to the airport from the cruise ship besides making a guess as to which hotel was closest to the port and getting back to there and then taking the trip from there. Anyone have any tips or experience on this? Thanks!

There is a girl on the Seattle board that used it last month. She had good things to say. It is also called "Shuttle Express" by many people on that board ~ this is a semi-recent change, btw. Apparently, many people are checking it out this morning because for the first time ever, I can barely get online ~ their website is so busy! :eek:

The Seattle Downtown Airporter service is now powered by Shuttle Express.

Archived