Quality Inn & Suites- Seattle

stevenikkij

Can anyone let me know what is around Quality Inn & Suites on John St? My family will be staying there after our cruise, was wondering if there are any good restaurants/grocery stores/regular stores we should hit? Thanks for any help!!!:D

Quality Inn is on a major hwy and is close to the Space Needle. when you walk over to fifth ave there is a huge QFC store with a deli. Not sure what you mean by you should 'hit'. Its not a destination but it is a nice grocery. The area abounds with restaraunts though most will be west and north by a few blocks.

Can anyone let me know what is around Quality Inn & Suites on John St? My family will be staying there after our cruise, was wondering if there are any good restaurants/grocery stores/regular stores we should hit? Thanks for any help!!!:D

We stayed there last month, before our cruise. QI has a shuttle ($6/pp round trip) to go to Mariners games at Safeco Field, if you're into baseball.

Archived