Yes, its another ES Question (sorry)

blondie219

So once your cruise is no longer in "ES", can you no longer get price drops? We were using Carnvial's fare finder screen...or can you still request the pricing change if any of the prices showing now fall below what you paid as an ES?

Short answer:

If *ANY* price (that you would otherwise be eligible for) for an identical cabin category falls below your ES price, you may price match and receive credit up until 2 days prior to sailing.

Short answer:

If *ANY* price (that you would otherwise be eligible for) for an identical cabin category falls below your ES price, you may price match and receive credit up until 2 days prior to sailing.

What if price is lower for the category above the one you booked. ex. interior 4F but interior 4H is lower or even on OV. Can we get the upgrade or is OBC .My ES just vanished for the Valor Dec sailing - over 55 and PG I guess we have to check now. Thanks

What if price is lower for the category above the one you booked. ex. interior 4F but interior 4H is lower or even on OV. Can we get the upgrade or is OBC .My ES just vanished for the Valor Dec sailing - over 55 and PG I guess we have to check now. Thanks

I was booked in a 6a oceanview on Destiny. The Early Saver rate ended last week. We booked Early Saver. Today , I saw that the past guest rate for oceanview with upgrades was the same as what I have booked. I got upgraded to a 6c. So, the only difference is I went from Riviera deck to Main deck. but an upgrade is an upgrade. I just submitted the early saver price protection form and checked upgrade.

Archived