Bubba Keg Question??

We ordered liquor from BV and are wondering how we are going to drink our own liquor on lido without going back to our cabin to mix another. I see a lot of people take Bubba Kegs but aren't they a pain to lug around? What about bringing disposable solo cups and just remixing from the lido deck juices? We leave in 2 days...:)

What we did was order a bottle of rum from bv and we brought our own cans of pop. Our room steward always kept a bucket of ice in our room so we mixed the drinks in our room and then took it up to the lido. It lasted for quite awhile so there was no need to have to go back to our room to refill. Not a pain to carry around at all. Very convienient, especially on a hot day!

We had big insulated mugs as well, which worked out just fine. What I found was a pain was trying to wash those big insulated mugs in that teeny little bathroom sink. It was never more than a rinse, shake and swish. Was there a larger sink somewhere that we never knew about?

We had big insulated mugs as well, which worked out just fine. What I found was a pain was trying to wash those big insulated mugs in that teeny little bathroom sink. It was never more than a rinse, shake and swish. Was there a larger sink somewhere that we never knew about?

Not a sink but you could always use the shower to wash the larger mugs~

I buy the Carnival insulated 16oz cup with a lid that they sell when you buy your soda fountain card. Add liquor from bon voyage and your set to go. use a small flask and be distreet when refilling.

We have been using various Bubba Kegs from cruise 1. (#10 coming in 2 months)

I find it easier carrying them around during the day, than using the tiny cups at the drink dispensers and having to go back and forth all day long.

My 32 oz. Bubba keeps me in beverage for a couple of hours and keeps it cold and frosty, the entire time. (again, which won't happen with a cheap, disposable beer cup and some ice, poolside.)

Whichever way you decide to go....

Enjoy your favorite beverage.

Bill

Archived