Got first Cabana for HMC!!

I booked a 4 day sailing for next Aug last night. I immediately went online and got a cabana! There were 12 left before I grabbed one and I didn't want to miss out on getting one. We have never been to HMC and I am very excited!:D

.....that rented a total of 6 cabanas. Hopefully we'll all be next to each other.

Let the party get started.

:cool:

wasiii

Our Roll Call is hoping for the same..I've got 2 and then 3-4 other cabanas from others. Cabana crawl lol!!! :D

tmt218 ~

Thanks for the pics! I am sooo stoked! My daughter does not even know we are going until we head to the airport. OR she will drive me NUTS!

You're welcome! My DD is the same way! She wants things done yesterday and drives me nuts too! We are headed on a cruise at the end of the month. She got her bath bag out and started packing it:eek::rolleyes:

Stillconfuzd - so excited for you! HMC is absolutely beautiful and is hands down my favorite beach (and I'm not even really a beach gal!). I've been twice now (wish it were more!) and have always gotten a cabana. You'll love it! It's wonderful to have a place to relax in and out of the sun, have some munchies, and the fans/misters help a lot when it gets a little toasty. Enjoy HMC and know that there is at least one woman who is very jealous right now. :D

Archived