Aerial Trek and Cave Tubing

samdham

Has anyone done this tour? My parents recently cruised on the Sun and this was an option. It appears to be a combination of a canopy tour followed by cave tubing.

While in Roatan, my Dad did the canopy tour, and someone on the tour said the Roatan canopy tour was good, but the canopy tour in Belize was much better. I'm not sure if this tour and the Lost World Canopy Tour are the same thing.

If you have done the Aerial Trek and Cave Tubing Tour or the Lost World Canopy Tour and Rappelling, could you please post your experience? Thanks! Only eight months until we go, we need to hurry up and decide these things! :rolleyes:

Also, I noticed there were a few shore excursions available on the ship (parents brought home the info from the ship) that were not available in the shore excursion brochure. Is that common?

Hi I just returned about one week ago from the NCL Dream. My Dad, brother, a friend of ours, and myself did the Aerial Treking and Cave Tubing Experience! It was amazing! Words cannot explain the excitement and wonderful experience we had. We were tendered in from the Dream to shore and boarded buses that took us on a 1.5hrs ride out to the forest and cave areas. We jumped 7 different times on the Treking experience, were provided lunch, and geared up for our tubing adventure, where we saw a waterfall, bats, spiders, and while moving along with the current of the waters.

it was a great experience. please contact me if you'd like more information, i'll be happy to share! :)

jkaczka@airbaud.net

Hi

Who Gives This Tour?? Is It Only Through The Ships? What Is The Name Of The Company?? It Sounds Like What My Brother Is Looking For Also If You Don't Mind Me Asking How Much Did It Run?? Thanks Jean

I want to know, too!!! How much? Who offers it? We would love to do both things & not have to choose. Please respond. I checked the Royal Carribean online shore excursions and it is not listed.

Thanks,

Pyedog

Thanks Jean! It's listed on the NCL shore excursions, but only tells the starting time for the tour, not how long it takes...I'm not sure if we would have time....guess I'll have to wait and see if the ship offers it.

Thanks,

Pye

According to the info my parents brought back from the NCL Sun in February, the excursion lasts 7.5 hours. It is $129, the exertion level is 3, and a meal is provided. Must be 12 or older to participate.

My husband and I are considering doing this. We were going to do cave tubing through an independent company, but this looks really fun. I'm concerned that there will be a lot of people on the tour, but maybe that won't matter too much.

Archived