Rcl kids coupon book c&a

foxesden1

Am I allowed to say it's worthless? ;) (DISCLAIMER:The opinion represented here is my own opinion and is no way intended to represent any one else's opinion. :p)

But as a parent, I think its worthless. And we are Diamond's - as are my children. So their coupon books should be phenomenal -- you would think :rolleyes: -- and it is still worthless.

For the kids, they do MANY coupons that are port coupons. I'll go grab one and I'll give you an exact run down, BRB.

Am I allowed to say it's worthless? ;) (DISCLAIMER:The opinion represented here is my own opinion and is no way intended to represent any one else's opinion. :p)

But as a parent, I think its worthless. And we are Diamond's - as are my children. So their coupon books should be phenomenal -- you would think :rolleyes: -- and it is still worthless.

For the kids, they do MANY coupons that are port coupons. I'll go grab one and I'll give you an exact run down, BRB.

LOL totally trust what you have to say! :D So its the same for all levels? Or do they have G/P/E/D/P coupons as well?

And do your kids get gifts in the cabin when they arrived? Have they always?

Thanks!

Yes, looking at it now it is the same for all levels. It just says "Ultimate Activity and Ultimate Value Booklet".

And yes, I think its always been there upon arrival - if not by the first night.

The kids have gotten gifts, but they stopped that (I think) so I don't want to put that out there as fact.

Here is the "Ultimate" value...

--Arcade Game Credit $15 for $10 (Get $15 when you pay for $10)

--Ben & Jerrys -- Buy One Peace Pop Get One Free

--Buy One Get One Pay Per View Movie

--Free Shimmer when you PURCHASE a Tattoo

--10 free minutes Internet Cafe

--10% off YSpa

--DelSol Color Change Ring - Free (Port Store)

--DelSol - Spend FIFTY DOLLARS - Get Slime (Port Store)

--DelSol - BUY TWO T-Shirts - Get Message in a Bottle (Port Store)

--DelSol - Spend ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS - Get necklace (Port Store)

--DelSol - Buy sungasses - Get 25% off (Port Store)

Isn't that WOW! :eek: I mean, my kids were just blown away by their ULTIMATE VALUE! ;) lol

I wish to agree with Michelle. The kids book is not very good.

My DD is a teenager and Diamond. Almost nothing in the book appeals to her. She would rather have a discount at the Seattle's Best or a discount on a non-alcoholic drink. Last July she did receive a "gift" of a small messenger style bag that holds 8 1/2 x 11 paper (I put all the compasses in them).

There is only 1 kids book gold and up.

I wish to agree with Michelle. The kids book is not very good.

My DD is a teenager and Diamond. Almost nothing in the book appeals to her. She would rather have a discount at the Seattle's Best or a discount on a non-alcoholic drink. Last July she did receive a "gift" of a small messenger style bag that holds 8 1/2 x 11 paper (I put all the compasses in them).

There is only 1 kids book gold and up.

We got that messenger bag! But there was only one. And there was no message with it saying that it was for the kids. So were they suppose to share that? :D LOL!

Funny, but I took it and put all of our compasses in it too! ;)

Now in the regular C&A book, there is a coupon for the "Pets At Sea" which I did use on Enchantment.

Now in the regular C&A book, there is a coupon for the "Pets At Sea" which I did use on Enchantment.

Just off Oasis, and DS's coupon book had a Pets at Sea coupon for 15% off. It was better than the one in my Diamond book (only 10% off). Aside from that one coupon, the book was absolutely useless. And since there is no Ben & Jerry's on Oasis, he couldn't even get a free ice cream. Cheap, piece-o-crap book (just my opinion :-)

Archived