Non-Smoker Living in a Smoking World

CC#115

[quote name='Valentinecruiser']the above link just goes to show that smokers will do
or say anything to justify their addiction.[/QUOTE]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]As well as the non-smokers suggesting that smoking produces a "personality trait" :confused: that causes them to be divorced. Where have all the critical thinkers gone? :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]Incidentally, I know for a fact that strong perfume causes women to become whores. :D (makes almost as much sense). [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='glrounds']

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]Incidentally, I know for a fact that strong perfume causes women to become whores. :D (makes almost as much sense). [/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]

[font=Arial Black][color=black]Now....That's what I'm talkin about. Too funny! [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif[/img][/url] [/color][/font]

[quote name='Valentinecruiser']NOTE: My husband and I have also noticed another personality trait in the smokers we know personally.......all are divorced or have been.[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080]Ok what did I do wrong....smoked and been married for 40 years(not real proud of the smoking) must be a genetic freak or something. While there's still time would someone call my attorney and get the papers started. I would but I'm busy with a drink in one hand a cig in the other and pulling the slot handle with my teeth;) :D [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='derf5585']I think the slot machines are "push button" also. This is a good use for a nose.[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080]I'll have to start doing that it sure would save on the teeth:D [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='Valentinecruiser']Personally, I have a *SEVERE* diagnosed, medically tested allergy to cigarette smoke.

Personally, I would LOVE to travel on a non-smoking ship![/QUOTE]

Personally, I would LOVE to travel on an ALL smoking ship - like it used to be. There probably isn't anything in this world that someone isn't allergic to. I have a severe reaction to heavy perfumes - I actually have to get outside to get fresh air because I can't breathe. Does that mean that heavy perfumes should be banned from restaurants and cruise ships? I don't think so. It is SUPPOSED to be a free world with equal rights but that's not the way it is any more. It's all about who's got the most money and the biggest mouth to get the laws changed. If you don't like the smoke, stay away from it. If I encounter heavy perfume, I leave the room. Simple. And I don't drink and LOVE the slots.

[quote name='CrazyMums'] If you don't like the smoke, stay away from it. If I encounter heavy perfume, I leave the room. Simple. And I don't drink and LOVE the slots.[/QUOTE]

Hi! Well, the problem is, many severely allergic people, like me, do everything to stay away from cigarette smoke.

But, there is no way to avoid it when: someone is smoking one table over in a smoking section and I'm in the non-smoking section; someone is smoking next to me at an outdoor event....baseball game, etc.....; I end up in a hotel or cruise ship room after a smoker has been there, etc.......and on and on and on......it's not as simple as you make it seem.

Archived