Questions on Cabana's on Labadee

pioneerbob

Hi

We have recently booked a cruise in a Grand Suite, ( first time in a suite ) So that means that we will have access to Labadee's Barefoot Beach. I understand you can also rent cabana's .

My question is : What is the difference between the $175.00 and the $200. cabana ? Is it the location ? Are the ones over the water more expensive ? I want to surprise my family with one. There will only be three adults.

To those who have already done this is it worth that kind of $$$ to rent one of the more expensive cabana's. We have enough RCCL VISA points to spend that much on an OBC.

Would appreciate anyone who has exprienced this to let me know.. Thanks

Hi

We have recently booked a cruise in a Grand Suite, ( first time in a suite ) So that means that we will have access to Labadee's Barefoot Beach. I understand you can also rent cabana's .

My question is : What is the difference between the $175.00 and the $200. cabana ? Is it the location ? Are the ones over the water more expensive ? I want to surprise my family with one. There will only be three adults.

To those who have already done this is it worth that kind of $$$ to rent one of the more expensive cabana's. We have enough RCCL VISA points to spend that much on an OBC.

I have a jpeg photo map I will try and post for you. There seems to be 3 levels (prices). The most expensive are literally on the water - entry from the beach edge, the second are at the beach edge and the 3rd and least expensive are set back a ways from the entry into the water.

I need to figure out how to upload the image I referenced - but you have a start on this. We're going for the cabanas that are set back from the beach edge on our August 6 trip.

Here: Try this link. Save the image to your hard drive and view it:

http://dwkoester.com/dwkoester/food_review/cabana_map.JPG

Hi

The difference in price is based on the location of the Cabana. We rented one in April and loved it. It was well worth the price. There is only a $50 difference between the highest and lowest priced Cabana. The location will dictate the price.

It would be a great surprise for your family! Enjoy.

The price differs primarily based on location and we have twice had the lowest priced ones and found them more than adequate. The more expensive hillside ones are,IMO, a bit more difficult to get to and from and the least expensive are certainly not a great distance from the water. For three of you any of them should be fine and all offer the same bennies.:)

Just got word we're confirmed for Cabana #9 next week. Trying to find out some info on that cabana. Any info?

Thanks in advance!

Native Texan

I've been trying to write the concierge and reserve one for our visit. Must be using the wrong email address. How did you make your connection to reserve your cabana? Will appreciate your help.

Dave K.

I used the following address for the Oasis Concierge - won't work for Allure! I contacted him over a month ago but we are in a junior suite - not quite suite privledges so we just heard back. We sail on Saturday but would love to have some details on #9.

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Hope this helps!

NativeTexan

Thanks so much. Sorry I can't help on the details you seek. I trust that you were able to look at the video and the map that I posted on the thread a while back. http://dwkoester.com/food_review/cabana_map.jpg

I am thinking that I may be asking for the reservation too early. Seems that you are just a week out and they did it for you. Thanks again.

What "perks/benefits" are included in the cabana price? I understand that suite guests are given priority for reserving one...but how realistic is it that the DH and I could get one, we are aft balcony but not a suite, and are only 'gold' crown and anchor members.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived