allure open decks?

hi everyone! i have read where people didnt feel like allure had a lot of open decks like past ships bc of all the balcony cabins- we sail next year and i was wondering, is the pool deck the only open area? i see an area where life rafts are- is this open to walk and view? are there any other areas to see the water and feel the breeze other than the pools and your own balcony? also, are there any restaurants with water views like johnny rockets was on past ships?

thanks!

There is a promenade deck, but the view is obstructed by lifeboats except for the aft (which is beautiful). There are also aft decks which an be accessed (11,12,14). Above the bridge, there is a large deck too.

I think Oasis/allure where people think it's not connected to the sea is inside the ship. There aren't many venues with windows overlooking the ocean, but they do exist! (Izumi, Windjammer, dining room, etc)

The Oasis Class ships have many areas in which you can view the Caribbean Sea and feel the breeze in your hair.

1. Pool and Sports Zone on Deck 15, 16 (from all pools, both flowriders, mini-golf and basketball area)

2. Solarium on Deck 15, 16

3. Boardwalk on Deck 6 (looking out from the AquaTheater)

4. Exterior Walk/Jog track on Deck 5 (great views from the AFT of the ship)

5. Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 17

6. Bridge Wings on Deck 14 (area above the bridge, accessable only from port side Deck 14 stateroom hallway)

7. Some lounges/bars have port windows that offer limited ocean views. (Champagne Bar on Deck 5)

8. Windjammer Marketplace (the buffet) on Deck 16

9. Izumi Asian Restaurant on Deck 16

The Oasis Class ships have many areas in which you can view the Caribbean Sea and feel the breeze in your hair.

1. Pool and Sports Zone on Deck 15, 16 (from all pools, both flowriders, mini-golf and basketball area)

2. Solarium on Deck 15, 16

3. Boardwalk on Deck 6 (looking out from the AquaTheater)

4. Exterior Walk/Jog track on Deck 5 (great views from the AFT of the ship)

5. Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 17

6. Bridge Wings on Deck 14 (area above the bridge, accessable only from port side Deck 14 stateroom hallway)

7. Some lounges/bars have port windows that offer limited ocean views. (Champagne Bar on Deck 5)

8. Windjammer Marketplace (the buffet) on Deck 16

9. Izumi Asian Restaurant on Deck 16

Thank-you for this! We will be on Allure in September and I'll be taking your list with us.

Bob

Archived