Cruising out of Charleston

Granny1

Can anyone that has sailed out of Charleston give me some steps to embarkation..After the porters take your luggage, then what? when do you fill out the health papers is there a line to get into to fill out the papers.. Was just wondering what steps need to be taken as we are getting dropped off..

Haven't been to Charleston in twenty years, excited to see it agian..;)

Thanks for any information anyone can send my way...

Its a strange process but very simple.

We were shuttled from our hotel so we didn't have to park and deal with that.

Once we were dropped off, we handed our bags to the porter, and then borded a tour bus that made a very short loop to the ship terminal. Once we were let off from there, we went through the line to show our passports, and fill out the medical information.

We were on the ship very quickly all considered.

I have more details and pics in my review (see signature link) if you are interested in seeing that.

We loved cruising on Fantasy and hope to visit her again in 2012! Have a GREAT cruise :-)

If you are driving and will be parking in the parking garage, you will first go to the luggage drop off area and to pay for parking ($15/day). After you have dropped off your luggage you will be directed to the parking garage and will board a shuttle to the embarkation area. Once inside you will fill out the health forms and wait in line for the boarding process. Unless you are priority status, expect 45 minutes or so to get onboard.

Its a strange process but very simple.

We were shuttled from our hotel so we didn't have to park and deal with that.

Once we were dropped off, we handed our bags to the porter, and then borded a tour bus that made a very short loop to the ship terminal. Once we were let off from there, we went through the line to show our passports, and fill out the medical information.

We were on the ship very quickly all considered.

I have more details and pics in my review (see signature link) if you are interested in seeing that.

We loved cruising on Fantasy and hope to visit her again in 2012! Have a GREAT cruise :-)

Thank you for the information, it sounds like you are hooked like the rest of us..LOL I have sailed on the Fantasy a few years back out of Cape Canaveral but have never cruised out of Charleston.. I appreciate your information as every port is a little different..Your cruise sounded really fun..I cruised out of Baltimore Feb 2010 and we came back to 21/2 feet of snow in Baltimore, never again... I looked at your pictures, good shots.. Thanks again

Archived