**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning everyone!!!!! Guess I need to go and get some hurricane supplies, so I will be ready for Irene this weekend :eek:

Good afternoon breezers.

Gwen, keeping my fingers crossed that Irene will just past over you and not stop.

Good morning everyone!!!!! Guess I need to go and get some hurricane supplies, so I will be ready for Irene this weekend :eek:

I must have missed it somewhere but where do you live? Close to where it is gonna hit I would say. Be careful!

I try to always stay prepared for a natural disaster...though I doubt one would ever hit here...but you never know.

Been busy here all morning...getting ready for lunch now (BBQ chicken, macaroni and cheese, grilled crook neck squash??, cole slaw and deviled eggs). Bought a bushel of green peppers yesterday and had to get them cleaned and in the freezer. (We love green peppers LOL)

What sort of squash is that Eddie? I love me some spicy deviled eggs.

So, some info regarding our official cc meet and greet from John's blog .....I have asked all the cruise directors to set up a meet and greet on either embarkation day or if there is a sea day directly after sailing then it will be scheduled for that afternoon. The Fun Times will reflect this with a “Cruise Critic Meet and Greet” listed in the rundown. If there is a specific time you would like to request please let me know. I wish you all a wonderful cruise.

So, throwing a couple of options your way:

1. Having the official CC meet and greet on embarkation day;

2. Having the official CC meet and greet on the first sea day (which is the very next day on both sailings) and doing a short meet and mingle for a little while at sail away;

3. Paid cocktail party that would be for folks on the official cc group or anyone else we are chatting with that wants to join in;

4. Cabin Crawl -- would the interest be there to do a cabin crawl?? or

5. Get on with it, leave us alone, 1 or 2 functions with the group is enough, we are here to meet folks, enjoy our cruise and not be bothered with all this other stuff (lol)

Again, I know it's too early to really start to plan but would like to start getting some sort of a feed back as to what folks are thinking. Let me hear from you on this issue please.

2. Having the official CC meet and greet on the first sea day (which is the very next day on both sailings) and doing a short meet and mingle for a little while at sail away;

3. Paid cocktail party that would be for folks on the official cc group or anyone else we are chatting with that wants to join in;

5. Get on with it, leave us alone, 1 or 2 functions with the group is enough, we are here to meet folks, enjoy our cruise and not be bothered with all this other stuff (lol)

Again, I know it's too early to really start to plan but would like to start getting some sort of a feed back as to what folks are thinking. Let me hear from you on this issue please.

Im open to 1-4 lol, but I know some are rushed on embarkation day and its easy for time to get away from them.

Good afternoon everyone!

I like option 2 & 3. Time flies by with all the excitement from boarding the ship. With my first cruise - either I missed it or came so late that everyone left. :confused: LOL, I'll never know. I quick M&G would be fine though on embarkation day though. I like the official M&G on the 2nd day once everyone is settled in.

I'm not too sure about a cabin crawl? I don't think I want to go around all week having cabin envy. LOL. Perhaps it's more than that - if anyone wants to explain it...

Good afternoon everyone!

I like option 2 & 3. Time flies by with all the excitement from boarding the ship. With my first cruise - either I missed it or came so late that everyone left. :confused: LOL, I'll never know. I quick M&G would be fine though on embarkation day though. I like the official M&G on the 2nd day once everyone is settled in.

I'm not too sure about a cabin crawl? I don't think I want to go around all week having cabin envy. LOL. Perhaps it's more than that - if anyone wants to explain it...

OK, I personally like 1 to 3. Ellen, that's too funny about the cabin envy part. The cabin crawl is really about going from cabin to cabin, hopefully seeing different sorts of cabins, having a drink or two along the way and perhaps doing a small gift exchange at the end of the crawl with something representative of you, where you are from etc.

If anyone else have any other suggestions and want to bring it to the table, that would be great too.

I'll start a list for the official CC M & G and for the cocktail party. I read on my upcoming Miracle roll call board that with the cocktail party, you have to be careful and watch for party crashers (people who did not pay for the party but shows up)

What sort of squash is that Eddie? I love me some spicy deviled eggs.

It's a yellow squash. DH planted 6 plants this year and it is a good year for it...I have tons of it lol. You would have liked my deviled eggs then...but I did make them with yellow squash relish (LOL told you I had alot of squash)

So, some info regarding our official cc meet and greet from John's blog .....I have asked all the cruise directors to set up a meet and greet on either embarkation day or if there is a sea day directly after sailing then it will be scheduled for that afternoon. The Fun Times will reflect this with a “Cruise Critic Meet and Greet” listed in the rundown. If there is a specific time you would like to request please let me know. I wish you all a wonderful cruise.

I am open to whatever is planned. I have never done a cabin crawl...don't know if I like it or not. If we have a meet and greet on embarkation day I usually find myself having issues getting to it but would be easier this time since I am already on the ship :D

I must have missed it somewhere but where do you live? Close to where it is gonna hit I would say. Be careful!

I try to always stay prepared for a natural disaster...though I doubt one would ever hit here...but you never know.

I live in NC, and I don't think that I will be affected that much by the hurricane. It is supposedly going to stay on the coast, but you never know. I like to be as prepared as I can be!

Thanks for the explanation Bevie. Definitely something to think about, fortunately, time is on our side.

BTW, I have a few friends that booked with Johna today (yay!!) I'll give you their info soon.

Woo Hoo!!! That is great Ellen. There is nothing like travelling with friends.

Great news -- for those that have friends and family still deciding on this cruise, well the reduced deposit has been extended to September 21, 2011 for both the 12/2/12 and the 12/8/12 sailing. Let's take advantage of this guys.

Bevie, I was going to ask you if there was an going to be an extension.:D

Thanks for the explanation Bevie. Definitely something to think about, fortunately, time is on our side.

BTW, I have a few friends that booked with Johna today (yay!!) I'll give you their info soon.

Great!!!

My friends suck!!!! (jk)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have a few of those too that keeps saying they want to try cruising and never do anything about it, even with the $25 deposit or they can't plan so far in advance. Oh well, their loss, missing out on a cruise experience.

How many people do you have so far on each leg?

I am aware of 12 cabins booked so far for the dec 2nd sailing and I know that Ellen said that her friends booked today so perhaps 13 cabins and only aware of yours so far for the dec 8th sailing.

Hey, we will have the ship to ourselves. I know some people find it hard to wrap their heads around booking things so early but not me, I am almost ready to start thinking about 2013 lol.

Im also looking at 2013..lol I love planning trips.

That makes three of us. I am already looking for one right after this one. Can't start looking for the end of 2013 till they put the schedule out LOL. I watch the prices everyday. Yesterday was able to get our December b2b cruise just the way I want it...was going to have to switch rooms but then yesterday there was a price drop and the same room opened up for both cruises and YIPPEE...no switching rooms. :D

Archived