**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Morning!!!

That makes three of us. I am already looking for one right after this one. Can't start looking for the end of 2013 till they put the schedule out LOL. I watch the prices everyday. Yesterday was able to get our December b2b cruise just the way I want it...was going to have to switch rooms but then yesterday there was a price drop and the same room opened up for both cruises and YIPPEE...no switching rooms. :D

Thats great!!!

I am aware of 12 cabins booked so far for the dec 2nd sailing and I know that Ellen said that her friends booked today so perhaps 13 cabins and only aware of yours so far for the dec 8th sailing.

Hey, we will have the ship to ourselves. I know some people find it hard to wrap their heads around booking things so early but not me, I am almost ready to start thinking about 2013 lol.

Great, that sounds like a good start. I am sure that the 8 Dec sailing will pick up as well. There is a fb group for the 8 Dec sailing that has several people from CC, although it is not a CC group cruise. I joined that page a few weeks ago.

Its funny that you mentioned 2013 because I was also looking at a cruise in 2013. But for right now, I will focus on getting the three that I am already booked on paid for. Unless, of course I find something that I can't pass up!

Well be careful. It really is a nasty storm isn't it.

Yes, it is huge! The meteorologists can only predict so much, they really don't know what the storm is going to do. They have moved all of the high school football games from Friday night, to tonight (Thursday). Our coast is supposed to really take a beating, the Governor has issued a state of emergency and a mandatory evacuation of the coast. My plan is to stay home and hope none of these big azz trees fall on the house :eek:.

Mother Nature can be a beast when she wants to!

So I called Johna but she can't rebook me because we got an early saver through Carnival so she can't take it. We did get a decent price through Carnival.

That is too bad. Yea, things get a bit difficulty when it comes to the early saver rate. I know it would have worked if not for the es rate as Eddie was able to transfer her booking into the group. Please continue to chat with us though. You can also chat with us on FB, we are under carnival breeze, 12/2/12 - we breezin. I know there is another FB group for that date and I would have love to join it but I cannot because of "contract" issues with cc so did my own fb group. Hey either way, we are all gonna meet up and have a drink or 2 and have a blast on this great ship.

I have noticed how some of the other group cruise threads tend to remain on the first page of the board, so I am going to do my part to keep ours there as well.;)

Thanks Gwen, as we get more people joining it will be easier to stay on the first page or 2 as you can really get to page 4 and 5 quickly.

Sounds like a plan to me Gwen. I will try to do my part also. :)

Eddie girl you have been doing your part from day 1. You too Jazz.

Gwen you got all your supplies??

I thought that you were able to book ES through Johna? Am I missing something?

Maybe there is some restriction with transferring ES on a previously booked cruise.

I know we can switch our to ES, after we make the full deposit. I will probably make that move next spring.

Archived