**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hey guys, Gwen, to answer you question, yes, you can use the FCC on a cruise that is already booked. The $100 you pay for it will got towards your outstanding balance and the OBC will be applied to your account. Case in point, I had purchased my fcc since 2009 on my Valor cruise and booked my upcoming Miracle cruise through Johna. I then sent in my fcc directly to Carnival and a week later it was added to my account, the $100 I paid for it was taken off the balance, even though the cruise was booked with Johna so no problems there.

Hey guys, Gwen, to answer you question, yes, you can use the FCC on a cruise that is already booked. The $100 you pay for it will got towards your outstanding balance and the OBC will be applied to your account. Case in point, I had purchased my fcc since 2009 on my Valor cruise and booked my upcoming Miracle cruise through Johna. I then sent in my fcc directly to Carnival and a week later it was added to my account, the $100 I paid for it was taken off the balance, even though the cruise was booked with Johna so no problems there.

Your cruise was booked before you purchased the FCC?

Your cruise was booked before you purchased the FCC?

I was reading on Carnival's web site that it is for future cruises...cannot apply to cruises already booked. But I have read on here that some people were able to apply them to cruises they already had booked. I guess that is where the confusing part comes in. I am going to check on them on my December cruise. If I can use them for the Breeze then I will get a couple but if not then I will wait until we are on the Breeze to get one for a future cruise.

I was reading on Carnival's web site that it is for future cruises...cannot apply to cruises already booked. But I have read on here that some people were able to apply them to cruises they already had booked. I guess that is where the confusing part comes in. I am going to check on them on my December cruise. If I can use them for the Breeze then I will get a couple but if not then I will wait until we are on the Breeze to get one for a future cruise.

That is what I am going to do too, purchase a couple on my cruise in May and I am going to try and use them on the Breeze cruise. It will be great if it works, but if not, I will most assuredly use the within the 2 year time frame.

Good night Breezers.

So, FCC, I am taking it to mean a cruise taken anytime in the future, after the certificates are bought. So, if cruising this year and we buy the certificates for the Breeze cruise, it is in the future so don't see why it would't work. I have only used it once (as in right now for my Miracle cruise) and it wasn't a problem. The good thing is that we have time on her hands to figure this out but again, I can't see it being a problem.

Good morning everyone, hoping everyone fared well throughout the night and not too much damage was done, if any. I spoke to my dad who is in New Jersey and they had flooding in the basement so he had been pumping out the basement throughout the night.

Well, so far so good. Good to know that things feared well with you Gwen. No heat for us here in TO Jazz, just a cool day, actually need a sweater or light jacket.

So, pondering what to make for dinner and I hate these days when I can't decide:mad::mad::eek::eek:

Archived