**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Domesticated Engineer here (sounds prettier than house wife) LOL.

Love that title. You are a better woman that I am Eddie as I couldn't do it.

With my first child, who is now 17 1/2, back then, we got 6 months off for mat leave and my 8 and 5 year old, we got 1 year off for mat leave. I was one of those moms that was anxious to get back to work. I remembered when I had my daughter, I had accumulated 7 weeks of vacation time and HR was like take some of your vacation before you come back and I was like no way, I needed to be around grown ups. So, needless to say, I ran back to work, as quickly as I could.

Summer is still blazing like crazy! But high school football has already started, and the local college football team that I follow will have their first game on Saturday! I am so excited!!! I love football!!! In case you are wondering, I am a Carolina Panthers fan by default.

Summer is still blazing like crazy! But high school football has already started, and the local college football team that I follow will have their first game on Saturday! I am so excited!!! I love football!!! In case you are wondering, I am a Carolina Panthers fan by default.

OK, I am not a football person so can't help you cheer on your team. I used to be a big baseball fan, back in the days when Roberta Alomar was on the Toronto Blue Jays and I swear I was going to marry that man, along with the rest of Toronto lol.

OK, I am not a football person so can't help you cheer on your team. I used to be a big baseball fan, back in the days when Roberta Alomar was on the Toronto Blue Jays and I swear I was going to marry that man, along with the rest of Toronto lol.

I do not like baseball at all, and I come from a family of people that loves the game. I went to a minor league baseball game last year with a couple of friends, and I complained the whole time. I don't think that they will invite me again, lol.

No football or baseball fan here...but I have to admit...I love Nascar and I do watch the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team sometimes. That is about it for me for sports.

I must say that we are a diverse group, because I do not understand car races, and I have no idea what to think about hockey, lol.

They take college football real serious down here.

Im a Dallas Cowboys fan

Ahh Dallas, you either love them or you hate them, there is no middle ground. You are right about the college football, I follow a HBCU so it is not as large as a Div I school, but I really enjoy it. In fact, I am a season ticket holder. One thing I will not do is schedule a cruise during the football season, which only lasts 10 weeks.

OMG... Football... Now you're talking my language. My family are die hard football fans. I can tell when it's football season because our family schedule is all based around football. My son is 13 yrs old and has been playing football for the years now. DH also coaches his team. We also have other nephews in the area who plays for local high schools and college. And of course we can't miss our favorite NFL team.

On our first cruise, we probably spent a huge amount of my time in the sports bar. So since this cruise is in December, I'm sure DH will be in front of a TV on Sunday (embarkation day) a great deal. So of course I'm already preparing myself for this.

Bonus points for the one who can guess what NFL team we cheer for. HINT: based off of my location in CC. ;)

OMG... Football... Now you're talking my language. My family are die hard football fans. I can tell when it's football season because our family schedule is all based around football. My son is 13 yrs old and has been playing football for the years now. DH also coaches his team. We also have other nephews in the area who plays for local high schools and college. And of course we can't miss our favorite NFL team.

On our first cruise, we probably spent a huge amount of my time in the sports bar. So since this cruise is in December, I'm sure DH will be in front of a TV on Sunday (embarkation day) a great deal. So of course I'm already preparing myself for this.

Bonus points for the one who can guess what NFL team we cheer for. HINT: based off of my location in CC. ;)

I would guess the same team that is from the state I am from...lets see...Steelers?

Good afternoon Breezers, holly cow, it's been a busy day, I probably had the same sort of day that Gwen had where we were only able to check in now.

So, Wendy, you have some company with Eddie and the others that are football fans --I will sit on the side lines and follow you guys.

Archived