**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hey guys, good morning.

Well, right after I posted yesterday I got some sad news, my best friend's daughter lost her baby. She was only 22 weeks along but went into labour and the baby was born and lived for an hour and then passed. There was nothing the doctors could have done as she was really too small, a few more weeks along and she would have had a chance. So, that's why I was MIA last night.

By the way, I am not mentioning this on FB as the family is on there. Thanks.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey guys, good morning.

Well, right after I posted yesterday I got some sad news, my best friend's daughter lost her baby. She was only 22 weeks along but went into labour and the baby was born and lived for an hour and then passed. There was nothing the doctors could have done as she was really too small, a few more weeks along and she would have had a chance. So, that's why I was MIA last night.

Bev, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Hey guys, good morning.

So sad to hear this. My thoughts go out to you and the family.

Early to bed, early to rise for you Eddie. My "me" time is now getting started.

Well, my little guy got his orange belt today in Tae Kwon Do and he is so happy about it. He just started mid June now he is already looking forward to his purple belt.

Hiya breezers and happy Thursday. No rain for us Eddie, summer seems to be back with lots of sunshine. I am so looking forward to this long weekend and taking tomorrow off too so it will be extra long. The kids are looking forward to going back to school and so am I.

Wow Eddie, you are always making something exciting. I am not a baker, I really like to cook and I am a good cook, everyone says I cook with love but when it comes to baking, I leave that to my hon as he is good with making anything flour related.

Hello folks,

I have been following the thread but I have never posted. I am planning on renewing my vows on April 7, 2013 on the Breeze but I wanted to try the ship out first so I can have a vision of how I want things to be. I am thinking about joining you guys on 12/2 or 12/8. Wish I could do both but my finances will not allow.

Anyways, how do I join this lovely group? LOL!!

Hello folks,

I have been following the thread but I have never posted. I am planning on renewing my vows on April 7, 2013 on the Breeze but I wanted to try the ship out first so I can have a vision of how I want things to be. I am thinking about joining you guys on 12/2 or 12/8. Wish I could do both but my finances will not allow.

Hi Kenya!

Hello folks,

Hey KenyaCruise,

Welcome. In my signature below are the links to the pricing etc. for both the Dec 2nd and Dec 8th cruise, whichever one you may decide on. You can then call Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good evening Breezers!!! I am getting excited because the local college football team that I follow has their first game on Saturday. It is a big rivalry with another college team that is not far from here. We have planned a huge tailgate for before, during and after the game.

Ok now back to cruise talk, lol

Archived