**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good evening Breezers!!! I am getting excited because the local college football team that I follow has their first game on Saturday. It is a big rivalry with another college team that is not far from here. We have planned a huge tailgate for before, during and after the game.

Ok now back to cruise talk, lol

Have fun!!!

0004.gif

I noticed that a couple of people commented on cooking, and the likes. I like to eat, but I hate to cook! Somehow I must have gotten out of line when the cooking gene was being passed out. That could be one of the reasons why I like to cruise so much, because I don't have to worry about cooking or finding something to eat.

Good morning Breezers!!!

Well, back to school on Tuesday for the kids so gonna finish up some last minute back to school shopping. I really need a money tree so that I can shake it every now and again. Hey, if one of you have that secret seed, let me know or better yet, send a seed my way.

Have a good day all.

I noticed that a couple of people commented on cooking, and the likes. I like to eat, but I hate to cook! Somehow I must have gotten out of line when the cooking gene was being passed out. That could be one of the reasons why I like to cruise so much, because I don't have to worry about cooking or finding something to eat.

Oh I love to eat...that is for sure LOL. I have found that any recipe that I want can be found on the internet so it makes cooking a lot easier than it use to be. I do love the food on a cruise and trying new things.

Hiya Breezers and good morning all.

Gwen, I don't really have to say it but have a blast at the game today as I know you will.

Hot here too, my ac has been on from yesterday and will be on for the rest of the day. I just got back from my morning walk and it was so hot out, no breeze at all. 1 hr /35 mins/12365 steps later and feeling good. :cool::cool:.

Have a great day and long weekend everyone.

Well I did watch a movie and take a nap...LOL. Having Yuengs and Wings for dinner tonight.th_drooling-emoticon.gif

I had to look that up to see what it is. Thank god for the internet.

Enjoying the game, the score is tied 20-20

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.075607,-78.896409

I hope your team came out on top Gwen.

Well, I just got back from seeing the help, what an emotional movie, I don't think there was a dry eye in there.

So, Wendy, you have some company with Eddie and the others that are football fans --I will sit on the side lines and follow you guys.

Sorry Ellen, I referred to you as Wendy in this post -- don't know where my head was. I guess for some reason I didn't make the FB connection. Gosh, I'm slipping.

No rain for us just overcast.

When the Lincoln Lawyer came out I went to go see it with 6 of my girlfriends (actually, truth be told, we just really wanted to see Matthew haha), love him and quite easy on the eyes too. Hubby never saw it so rented it today and watched it.

Dinner is done, rice and peas and oxtail -- yum...with fried ripe plantains so now just chillaxing.

Good evening everyone, I feel like I have been out of pocket for the last couple of days, but I guess that is to be expected during a holiday weekend. I am spending a lazy day at home with the family, but I can assure you that I am not the one doing the cooking :rolleyes:.

Archived