**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good evening Breezers.

I always get so hungry when I read the post on here. You guys sound like such excellent cooks. I LOVE to eat but the cooking part... ehhh not so much. LOL

I'm actually enjoying the house to myself right now. That hardly ever happens. My girls (2 daughters and 2 neices) went to the movies, my son went to the festival with friends in town and my hubby is over a buddy's helping him out. So I'm enjoying the free time sitting on the porch and enjoying the rain. I'm so thankful for the rain since it's finally cooling off here. I near died in the heat at yesterday's football games.

Wow Ellen, I know what you mean about having free time to yourself and welcoming it. Usually, on the rare time that that has happened for me, I feel so guilty and pretty much not know what to do with myself. Sometimes I don't quite know how to relax when there is stuff to be done. Glad the rain is cooling things off.

Happy Labor Day everyone.

Jazz, what were you doing up posting at 1:30 in the morning? Man you are a night owl.

Eddie, you missed a great chat last night on FB: so, to sum it up, besides yourself, Jazz too is a great cook and baker and has a sweet tooth or rather a sweet mouth; myself, Kim, Gwen and Jazz all love spicy food and has been know to bring our own hot sauce to the dining room, some of us are great dancers and well, some of us needs some lessons lol. and Jazz can sing too. He is definitely a talented man. OK Jazz, I am picking on you so take one for the team.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning Breezers!!

Bev, lol I cant sing, If I had to actually sing on the ship, it would quickly clear out the room. :p

Years ago, I was in New Orleans at a Karaoke bar. My intention was to be a background dancer.....but....somehow(probably because they were having 3 for 1 drink special) the microphone ended up in my hand. Well, the crowd turned and they booed us off the stage.:)

Morning Breezers!!

Bev, lol I cant sing, If I had to actually sing on the ship, it would quickly clear out the room. :p

Years ago, I was in New Orleans at a Karaoke bar. My intention was to be a background dancer.....but....somehow(probably because they were having 3 for 1 drink special) the microphone ended up in my hand. Well, the crowd turned and they booed us off the stage.:)

Funny. I will be the first to say that I cannot sing and I have never sang in front of anyone. But, I would be willing to do the Karaoke on the cruise if I get company, there is no way I am gonna go up there by myself though. I am sure we will have some brave soles that may join me at karaoke.

Funny. I will be the first to say that I cannot sing and I have never sang in front of anyone. But, I would be willing to do the Karaoke on the cruise if I get company, there is no way I am gonna go up there by myself though. I am sure we will have some brave soles that may join me at karaoke.

You pick the song, I will join anyone willing to go up there.

Happy Labor Day everyone.

Jazz, what were you doing up posting at 1:30 in the morning? Man you are a night owl.

Eddie, you missed a great chat last night on FB: so, to sum it up, besides yourself, Jazz too is a great cook and baker and has a sweet tooth or rather a sweet mouth; myself, Kim, Gwen and Jazz all love spicy food and has been know to bring our own hot sauce to the dining room, some of us are great dancers and well, some of us needs some lessons lol. and Jazz can sing too. He is definitely a talented man. OK Jazz, I am picking on you so take one for the team.

I tried to set up an account just to follow the thread on FB that you all have but my search bar does not work for some reason on FB so when I tried to search for the group nothing happens. So can you send me an email with a link to the FB page.

Not me...I can't carry a tune in a bucket LOL.

Hi Eddie, I don't think we can post the link to fb on here but I am surprised you were not able to find it in your search bar. If you just start to type in carnival breeze it comes up and it's the one that says we breezin.

Or, what are you under on fb? send me an email with your fb name and I will add you to the group.

Hi Eddie, I don't think we can post the link to fb on here but I am surprised you were not able to find it in your search bar. If you just start to type in carnival breeze it comes up and it's the one that says we breezin.

Or, what are you under on fb? send me an email with your fb name and I will add you to the group.

I have tried working with my FB account for a while now and cannot get it to work. When ever I type anything into the search bar it comes up blank. I am not even sure if you could find my name on FB cause it is pretty common and I have security set. Anyways Bevie, see if you can email me a link to the page when you get a chance and I will see if that works...if not...then np.

I have tried working with my FB account for a while now and cannot get it to work. When ever I type anything into the search bar it comes up blank. I am not even sure if you could find my name on FB cause it is pretty common and I have security set. Anyways Bevie, see if you can email me a link to the page when you get a chance and I will see if that works...if not...then np.

I just sent it.

Hello to all the breezer's.

Me and my hubby are going on the Dec.8 cruise just as soon as we hear back from Johna.I guess since it's labor day weekend she didn't answer,so hopefully we will here back from her tomorrow.So just as soon as we hear back from her we are booking it.:)

Me and my hubby are going on the Dec.8 cruise just as soon as we hear back from Johna.I guess since it's labor day weekend she didn't answer,so hopefully we will here back from her tomorrow.So just as soon as we hear back from her we are booking it.:)

Welcome aboard Jaxcruiser23 and Hubby!!! Good to have you on board. Once you hear back from Johna let me so I can update my list.

Hi Jax!

Hey Hey, Good morning and Happy Monday Caribbean Breezers!!! Sure wish I was in the caribbean right now as boy, it's a really cool day today, not ever sweater cool but more like jacket cool :eek:. Definately feel like summer is over.:eek:

Glad the link worked Eddie. I will get on there at lunch time.

Hey Hey, Good morning and Happy Monday Caribbean Breezers!!! Sure wish I was in the caribbean right now as boy, it's a really cool day today, not ever sweater cool but more like jacket cool :eek:. Definately feel like summer is over.:eek:

Oh man tell me about it. Only 53 here right now. Not ready for this snow-7522.gif or this winter-7593.gif

Archived