**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Morning Breezer's! Was MIA yesterday...went shopping :D.

Well we found Jazz...now where is Gwen?

Good question, where is Gwen?? I know everyone has been really busy these days.

Shopping is good Eddie, especially when it's for yourself and not for the kids as for me, it always sees to be for the kids. I took the kids out on Tuesday evening to get a few more things needed for the trip. Just pretty much need to get both of them goggles and then I think I am done. Almost done packing too and we are 48 days out. I am packing really light, got the kids cloths and my clothes in 1 suitcase, hubby will have a suitcase for himself and the other suitcase will have snorkel stuff, swim shoes, regular shoes and that kind of stuff. Can't wait.

Good question, where is Gwen?? I know everyone has been really busy these days.

Shopping is good Eddie, especially when it's for yourself and not for the kids as for me, it always sees to be for the kids. I took the kids out on Tuesday evening to get a few more things needed for the trip. Just pretty much need to get both of them goggles and then I think I am done. Almost done packing too and we are 48 days out. I am packing really light, got the kids cloths and my clothes in 1 suitcase, hubby will have a suitcase for himself and the other suitcase will have snorkel stuff, swim shoes, regular shoes and that kind of stuff. Can't wait.

Actually was Christmas shopping LOL. Was able to get one of the grandkids presents finished. Almost done now. Just a few more things. I love finishing Christmas shopping early :D

Actually was Christmas shopping LOL. Was able to get one of the grandkids presents finished. Almost done now. Just a few more things. I love finishing Christmas shopping early :D

Wow, that's early. I can tell you are a planner Eddie.

So, letting you guys know that my hotmail account was compromised, it got hacked into so I have a new email now with gmail and it's in my signature. Sorry to those of you that would have received a junk email from me.

I can't believe I actually have my evening to myself and no kids activities. Grey's Anatomy is back tonight so looking forward to watching that later.

Wow, that's early. I can tell you are a planner Eddie.

LOL yep.

So, letting you guys know that my hotmail account was compromised, it got hacked into so I have a new email now with gmail and it's in my signature. Sorry to those of you that would have received a junk email from me.

Wow that stinks

Happy Sunday breezers!!

Well, had a loooong day yesterday, my brother and family didn't leave until about 11:30 last night then it was off to bed. The kids were so tired. Got up early and did my morning walk and now I am feeling good. I think I will be able to chillax a bit today which I am very much looking forward to.

Happy Sunday breezers!!

Well, had a loooong day yesterday, my brother and family didn't leave until about 11:30 last night then it was off to bed. The kids were so tired. Got up early and did my morning walk and now I am feeling good. I think I will be able to chillax a bit today which I am very much looking forward to.

Having a lazy day here. Gonna watch Nascar and that is about it.

Hey Hey, Good Morning Breezers.

Shaping up to be another great day today. Felling a bit under the weather but still made it into the office. May not stay the entire day though, will see how I am feeling.

Thanks Gwen for the head's up on the other thread about the email scam. Everyone should know by now that it is a scam. Boy, I tell you, this situation has given me such a headache, having to change passwords hear, there and everywhere as you never know. I can't even say that I will do anything different to prevent this from happening as I don't know what I did wrong in the first place. The one thing I will do though is to keep a back up of certain things that I have now lost.

Have a great day everyone.

Who else wants to join the Caribbean Breezers??

12/2/12 - Miami, Fun Day at Sea, Grand Turk, Falmount Jamaica, Fun day at Sea, Nassau and back to Miami

And, if you don't want to go home, join us AGAIN as we do b2b on the Breeze

12/8/12 - Miami, 2 Fun Days at Sea, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Fun Day at Sea, Nassau and then back to Miami

Whether you wanna do b2b or just one of these sailings, come join us, the more the merrier.

Pricing details below

Archived