**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hi Eddie, I wouldn't worry too much about keeping us on the first page as that is very hard to do with just us 2 posting right now. I will usually check in around now and then early afternoon and then in the evening. The boards move waaay too fast and I do have to work to pay for these cruises... lol.

Have a good day.

Hi Eddie, I wouldn't worry too much about keeping us on the first page as that is very hard to do with just us 2 posting right now. I will usually check in around now and then early afternoon and then in the evening. The boards move waaay too fast and I do have to work to pay for these cruises... lol.

Have a good day.

Oh I know. Just makes it easier when we are on page 1 LOL. I really thought there would be a lot more interested in this cruise. I know I can't wait! 14 days at sea YAY!

Actually this board is more active than the cruises I am going on in Dec.

Oh I know. Just makes it easier when we are on page 1 LOL. I really thought there would be a lot more interested in this cruise. I know I can't wait! 14 days at sea YAY!

Actually this board is more active than the cruises I am going on in Dec.

Me too, not sure if it's because it's my first time doing a group cruise and as such folks don't know me. Oh well, we will both be enjoying 14 blissful days at sea on a beautiful ship.

Hey Gwen, take me on that dream with you girl. Counting the days down to my cruise, 42 days to be exact. Even though I started packing and gathering the kids things a while ago I still find myself shopping for a few more things for them.

Can't wait to have you guys back chatting with us. It's getting lonely for Eddie and I.

Hey Gwen, take me on that dream with you girl. Counting the days down to my cruise, 42 days to be exact. Even though I started packing and gathering the kids things a while ago I still find myself shopping for a few more things for them.

Can't wait to have you guys back chatting with us. It's getting lonely for Eddie and I.

Still have a couple of months till our next cruise but I am ready. I haven't started packing yet but have my packing list ready.:D

My first was on the Inspiration. I didn't know that we were on a smaller ship until I woke up one morning and the Explorer of the Seas was docked next to us. That was many years ago, and I have had a love of cruising every since.

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived