**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Yestetday my daughter mentioned that she would have some time of during December, and that she wanted to go somewhere........ So you know my first question was "do you want to go on a cruise"? She said yes, so of course I have already started researching our options.

---

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, boy, I sure was MIA today. Well, I had to take my mom to the hospital for a day surgery which ended up being all day and just got back in about an hour ago.

So, I got to get caught up with all the new announcement that went down today.

Gwen, I too wonder about the amount of views on this thread but not that much activities. I guess people are still deciding, who knows...

Yestetday my daughter mentioned that she would have some time of during December, and that she wanted to go somewhere........ So you know my first question was "do you want to go on a cruise"? She said yes, so of course I have already started researching our options.

There are some really good deals out there right now. Our December cruises are going for an unbelievable low price.

Hey everyone, boy, I sure was MIA today. Well, I had to take my mom to the hospital for a day surgery which ended up being all day and just got back in about an hour ago.

So, I got to get caught up with all the new announcement that went down today.

Gwen, I too wonder about the amount of views on this thread but not that much activities. I guess people are still deciding, who knows...

Hope your mom is doing okay Bevie.

I am really looking forward to seeing all the new things Carnival is implementing.

I didn't notice the amount of views until Gwen said something. I agree...sure is alot.

Morning guys. You miss one day at work and you get back to so much sh..

My mom is coming around nicely, she is in a lot of pain but taking it easy. She just needs to listen to the doctor's orders and follow instructions.

Jazz is probably just busy working.

OMG, I cruise in 33 days. The kids are crossing off the days in their calendars and can't stop talking about the cruise.

We are having an absolutely beautiful day with lots of sunshine which means the kids are on me to take them to the park. Trying to enjoy the last of whatever warm weather is coming our way. It was only a week ago I had the heat on. Go figure:confused:

Archived