**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Wow, it is shaping up to be a wonderful day today too and the upcoming week is promising to be great too. It's our thanksgiving weekend so turkey time. Visiting family tomorrow and then having dinner at my house on Sunday and looking forward to relaxing on Monday.

Hey Eddie,

Was out all day yesterday, about 2 hours away from home enjoying the day with family and I am having thanksgiving dinner today at my home for another set of family. I didn't eat too much turkey yesterday, as a matter of fact, I only had a wee bit as I wanted to enjoy mine today. So, turkey is in the oven now and preparing the other stuff so have another full day today and will check back in later.

It's like summer and we are enjoying the weather.

Ding, ding, ding .......Eddie you are correct. I went to a high school football game Friday night, a college game on Saturday, and I have been watching the NFL all day today. I really do enjoy watching football. I have not been on CC that much these days. For whatever reason I am not finding the threads to be that interesting anymore. I can't quite put my finger on the problem, but I don't enjoy it like I used to. Anyway, I am looking forward to watching the videos of the Liberty dry dock.

Hey Eddie and Gwen!

I feel you Gwen and know exactly what you mean. I think the main reason is because it's just us 3 trying to keep the thread to the top. We are sort of running out of things to chat about:eek:. Our new friends are coming, just taking a bit long to get here.

The other thing too is this separation from the other roll call and all the foolish issues there about not mixing threads and all the nonsense there.

Hang in there Gwen, things will pickup, we are still a looong way out. I know a lot of the folks from my family side that are booked will never get on these boards as they are just not computer people. And for me, even the FB thing is not too much me but I am doing it because of the group.

Hey George, good to hear from you.

I wanted to join up with you guys for chatting and especially with respect to planning the cocktail party but I can foresee a bit of a conflict as the leader from the misfit2 group seems to be a travel agent and I don't want there to be any sort of "issues" with that as we all know, CC has it's own travel agent. I am gonna send an email to Laura to get a few questions answered before I stop in and say hi.

Looking forward to all the new stuff that Carnival is rolling out and really excited that the Breeze will have it all.

Earlier in the year as plans were being made for our cruises this year and once we decided on doing the b2b, the liberty was a strong contender, especially for the itinerary as it was stopping at HMC. Knowing that you can sometimes miss the private island due to weather and because of the fact that I had already been on the Liberty, I didn't chose it. Of course now I wished I had:mad:. Instead, we decided on the Miracle which we have never been on and opted for ports that we had never been to, ESPECIALLY Aruba.

Guess I will have to wait until the Breeze to experience the funship 2.0 enhancements.

I also love the new 2.0 changes. I know we will be waiting until the Breeze to get to see the changes. Looking for a cruise to take after the Breeze but not sure where. I am thinking I would like to go back to the eastern Caribbean. Really loved St. Lucia and Barbados. I also want to go through the Panama Canal. Decisions, decisions LOL.

Half Moon Cay is on my radar for my 2013 cruise. I've also heard great things about Roatan.

I loveeeeee Roatan. Went there on a cruise several years ago. We did an excursion to the beach and the water is awesome...crystal clear. Of course the ride on the bus getting there was pretty scary. Went to the top of a hill and the view was beautiful.

I have never been to a private island and Half Moon Cay is on my bucket list for sure.

Good morning.

I can tell you that you will not be disappointed with HMC, Barbados, St. Lucia or Roatan. Been to all of them and absolutely love it.

We did the southern route back in 05 on the Serenade of the Seas which stopped in Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. That was a great cruise but very port intense but loved the beach aspect of it as I am definitely a beach lover. We had met another couple on the ship and pretty much hang out the entire time with them and did lots of excursions together. We pretty much closed down the dance clue at nights too, we had some fun times. In St. Lucia we got someone to take us around the island and he took us to the opposite end of the island that no one ever gets to and certainly not the ship excursions. The beach he took us too we pretty much had it to ourselves as there was no one else around and we thought the beach was oh so beautiful. The next day we got to Barbados and the beach there was even more beautiful. I have always wanted to go back to Barbados but haven't made it there yet. I really loved the flying fish there too so if you ever go to Barbados, you must try it. St. Maarten, we had rented a car and drove around the island and stopped at a few of the beaches. It was easy driving there as it's pretty much coast line driving. Can't even remember what we did in Antigua on that cruise. We did Roatan in 09 on the Valor, it was to celebrate my dad's 60th bday and I had a group of like 26 people, all friends and family and this was one stop we all did the same excursion. Really enjoyed Roatan but the time was too short there, I wished the ship had stayed there longer. We went to Bananarama beach.

One of these days we will all get to all the places we want to go. I too really wanna do a Mediterranean and Panama Canal, full transit cruise but my kids are too young to really appreciate that right now so in a few more years, I will start looking at those cruise.

Archived