**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Unless of course I win the lotto (which I don't even play) but hubby does.

I keep saying that one of these days I am gonna win the lottery and be able to sail all I want. DH keeps reminding me I have to buy a ticket and play first. I figure my odds are about the same whether I was to buy that ticket or not. LOL

Hiya Breezers, what a day so far. Eddie, the weather here is pretty much the same as where you are, cold and raining and windy.

Started off the day by taking the kids to the doctor's office, tried to get there for shortly before 9:00 am as that is when they were going to be opened. Well, 2 hours later and we were still not seen by the doctor. Now, trying to keep a very active 5 year old boy occupied for 2 hours was not fun. We definitely need more doctors in Canada as it always is a 2 hour wait :eek::eek: when you go to my doctor's office.

Off to a 40th birthday party this evening which should be fun.

Gwen, I am sure you are off somewhere watching your game or at home chillaxing enjoying your game.

Eddie were you out finalizing your Christmas shopping or were you cruise shopping? Hope you are having a good day relaxing.

Christmas shopping and cruise shopping is done here. Just need to pick up some odds and ends for the grandbabies. Was shopping for a new comforter for my bedroom. Found one fortunately. Been looking for the last month and could not find one I liked.

I would hate having to wait for 2 hours at a doctors office. Fortunately when we go to the doctor ours is really good and we get right in and no wait.

I agree...Gwen is watching Football.

Morning Eddie, morning everyone. I have to call Johna too as I know she was out of the office for a while on jury duty and then she was on vacation last week but I think she should be back today. I need to call her too as I have a payment for her.

It's cold today, heat on and everything. From the looks of it, it seems as though that is it for the nice weather and that the heat will stay on. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

Morning Eddie, morning everyone. I have to call Johna too as I know she was out of the office for a while on jury duty and then she was on vacation last week but I think she should be back today. I need to call her too as I have a payment for her.

It's cold today, heat on and everything. From the looks of it, it seems as though that is it for the nice weather and that the heat will stay on. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

Good Luck getting a hold of Johna. I kept calling and getting disconnected. They said they are having trouble with their phones. Was able to have someone take a hand written message for me to have her call me back.

Cold here today also. DH turned the heat on for the first time yesterday. Just think though...in a few weeks you will be on a cruise and nice and warm. :D

Archived