**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Morning. Johna did call this morning but I couldn't get the same room for both cruises. I did switch this cruise to past guest rate though. I am stilled booked with the group. Was able to get a room in the middle of the ship which is what I wanted.

Started getting ready for my next cruise. Going through DH's clothes to figure out what he is taking.

Hey Eddie, sorry you weren't able to get the same cabin for both of your cruises:eek:

I too got DH packed. He has an entire suitecase for himself and I am doing 1 suitecase for myself and 2 kids, packing very light, 1 suitecase for snorkle stuff and shoes and that kind of stuff plus 1 hand luggage. I think I finally got the art of packing down with the last few cruises we took as I was queen for over packing before. Now, I pack really light.

It's good to spend on ourselves Eddie, I am always spending on the kids and leaving myself for last.

I was looking at the new iphone 4S today and wanna get it now but it's sold out with my phone provider so i'm on the waiting list. I am not really a "fancy phone" type of gal but the more I am learning about the iphone, I am really following in love with it and can't wait to have it. Seems to be lots of fun stuff to do on there.

It's good to spend on ourselves Eddie, I am always spending on the kids and leaving myself for last.

I was looking at the new iphone 4S today and wanna get it now but it's sold out with my phone provider so i'm on the waiting list. I am not really a "fancy phone" type of gal but the more I am learning about the iphone, I am really following in love with it and can't wait to have it. Seems to be lots of fun stuff to do on there.

I have the iPhone 3Gs and I love it. I am not ready to upgrade yet. Maybe once the "5" comes out and they fix all of the bugs that are inherent with new phones. I really don't use my phone to it's fullest capabilities.

Bev, I am jealous that you get to cruise real soon, I am still trying to figure out how I am gonna be able to do one this Dec.

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, well, I got it, the new iphone 4s. OMG, it's so nice. Can't wait to get home to really start playing around with it.

I too use my previous phone but not to it's full capacity but I tell you, I do plan on enjoying and using this new one.

Gwen, Dec is fast approaching if you are thinking of booking something. After this cruise, I know it would be hard to wait until next Dec for the breeze cruises but, unless I get a big fat, and I do mean fat raise (not likely lol..), it is not happening.

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've been extremely busy with work and the kids, that I haven't really had time to drop a line. But I've been monitoring everyday via the email subscriptions.

Bevie I see you're counting down till your cruise. I'm so excited for you. DH and I was talking about the Breeze cruise last night and even he is so excited about going. Too bad it's about 14 months away (eek). Of course I was looking into cruising before then but he says no. Boy I'd hate to cruise without him... but.... LOL.

Oh and I got the new Iphone 4 8GB (not 4s) yesterday and I think I'm in love. I've been a droid user for over 2 years and the Iphone is so different. I still have to take some time to figure it out and load up on some apps to keep my interest.

Ellen

Hey Ellen, you bet I am really excited. Waking up this morning I was like a kid in a candy store with excitment hoping that I would have gotten the phone through a different company which I did. Even got to work 1 1/2 hr late as I wanted to get it on my way in.

Between that and the countdown for my cruise, I am doing the happy dance these days.

I can't wait to experience coming off of one ship and then going directly onto another one, that will be sweet.

Hi Ellen...good to see you again. PA sure is starting to get colder isn't it.

Hi Eddie, it sure is. I am not looking forward to the cold and snow. I had to turn on my heat for a lil while just to take the cold chill in the house. I should be living in the south.

Hello everyone! I was wondering if the 12/8 cruise was still open for newcomers? My fiance and I are very interested! :o

Morning Breezers, man, I couldn't get up this morning. Must of been coz I was up late playing with my new phone. Again, I am in love.

Hi taylorsays!! you can definately book this sailing with the group, the more the merrier indeed. The only thing is that you will have to do the full deposit when booking as the $25 deposit expired a month ago. Please do let me know if you have any further questions and you can always email me for more info. Address in my signature.

Have a great day everyone and TGIF, again.

Thanks Bevie, ready2cruzagain & PA2CRUISE (what are your first names?) for the warm welcome. I am from Pittsburgh and boy is the weather crappy. I am so excited about the itinerary of the 12/8 Breeze. I will be booking before the end of the year to join what is looking like an awesome group.

Could you all believe I went to bed SO happy that I finally found an amazing cruise, yet woke up to a nightmare? Someone hit our parked car, busted the headlights, jacked up the hood & completely blew out one of our tires... and left NO note!

With that said, I am hoping to find another cruise in the first half of next year to go on, but nothing has "stuck out" to me. I just know I need two vacations to get compensate for the stress of 2011! :p

Archived