**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Taylorsays:

Name is Eddie. I will be getting off the ship when you are getting on. We are doing the 11/24 and the 12/2 b2b. Would love to do the 12/8 also but can't talk dh into it. LOL.

It is awful weather in PA. We are a couple of hours north of you near Lake Erie.

Sorry to hear about your car.:(

Hey guys, I was MIA all day today. I don't know how it is that my weekends always end up being so busy. The one good thing for me was that the socacize 2 hour boot camp that I have been going to since this past spring started back today for the fall sessions so at least I had 2 hours to myself, even though it was hard work.

Taylor, you crack me up with your post that they didn't leave a note. That is hard on the pocket girl, especially when you have more important things to do like, save for a cruise. Once the new year rolls around, we will start to plan activities like the meet and great, cocktail party etc.

Yes Eddie, excitement is an understatement right now in my house with myself and kids. Hubby on the other hand is excited too but just doesn't show it as much as the kids and I do. Perhaps by the end of next week I will start getting the usual questions from him like what date are we leaving and which ports are we going to this time. I usually plan things and just tell him when to book off work as over the years I will give him the details and he never remembers. We are actually leaving in 17 days as we always go down the day before, making sure we are in the city where the ship is leaving from as I always do my air separately and not with the cruise line.

Yeah Gwen, you must have been one happy lady yesterday that your team won. Well I repackaged my suitcase again last night and I think I am done now, really, lol. I don't know how many times I have packed and repackaged for this cruise.

Snow, oh no, don't say that word yet. I don't want to think snow until I get back.

I was reading John's blog and I sure wish we were going on the liberty now. With that said, knowing that the breeze will have all the fun 2:0 upgrades makes me very excited.

I keep thinking of all the folks that had booked the liberty, knowing that it was going into dry dock and how the folks that were on the ship for like the last sailing before dry dock how they must be ticked off and the ones sailing after dry dock how over the moon they are right now knowing what they are getting with the liberty.

I was reading John's blog and I sure wish we were going on the liberty now. With that said, knowing that the breeze will have all the fun 2:0 upgrades makes me very excited.

I keep thinking of all the folks that had booked the liberty, knowing that it was going into dry dock and how the folks that were on the ship for like the last sailing before dry dock how they must be ticked off and the ones sailing after dry dock how over the moon they are right now knowing what they are getting with the liberty.

I know. We did the Liberty earlier this year and now I want to go on her again. Will just have to wait and see how the Breeze is since it will have all the 2.0 stuff and more. The Breeze is suppose to be the first ship to get the Hasbro games. That looks interesting. Personally I want to see the hot tubs that hang out over the ocean on the Breeze. :eek:

Good afternoon.

The Liberty was my first ship and in retrospect we couldn't have picked a better ship to have our first cruise experience on. And as much as I would like some cruise ship variety to broaden my experience, I would hop back on her in a minute!! So a great ship with all of the 2.0 upgrades would just be the icing on the cake.

I am so trying to convince DH to squeeze in a cruise before the Breeze - hopefully the Liberty. But I'm sure the prices for the Liberty have jumped. :mad:

Good afternoon.

The Liberty was my first ship and in retrospect we couldn't have picked a better ship to have our first cruise experience on. And as much as I would like some cruise ship variety to broaden my experience, I would hop back on her in a minute!! So a great ship with all of the 2.0 upgrades would just be the icing on the cake.

I am so trying to convince DH to squeeze in a cruise before the Breeze - hopefully the Liberty. But I'm sure the prices for the Liberty have jumped. :mad:

Wow, the liberty was also our first carnival cruise back in 2007 and we fell in love with carmival. Secretly, don't tell hubby, I have been looking and dreaming of something on the liberty before the breeze and will see. It would be so much easier if we had someone to leave the kids with and it was just hubby and I.

Good Morning!

Would love to say it is going to be a beautiful day in the north but NOT:mad: LOL. At least it is not going to snow...they changed the forecast...just rain. Suppose to get down in 20's though tonight....brrrrrrrrrrr.

I doubt if we go on the Liberty before the Breeze...looking for a port closer to home.

Archived