**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hey Eddie, we are in the minus weather wish right now so yes, winter has arrived.

I am having one of those days where I just want to screem, back my bags and go home. I have so much work to do and everything is a rush and not enough hours to do what needs to be done. I am beyond stress right:mad::mad:.

Good Afternoon Breezer's! Looks like NY is getting a winter storm already this year. Glad it missed us.

Not wanting to look like this anytime soon: Paesaggi043.gif

Hey Eddie, boy I do no want it to start snowing as yet. Not too bad here at all, I am going to brave it and put sum stuff on the BBQ for dinner tonight.

Well, as of this morning, I have lost 20 lbs and quite excited about it. Still have another 10 to go to get to my goal but once I get there, hopefully by next summer, I will be good. I know I will have a little set back from the cruise and then Christmas after that but I don't plan on straying too far as I worked really hard to get where I am right now.

Hope you are having a good day.

I am going to brave it and put sum stuff on the BBQ for dinner tonight.

Well, as of this morning, I have lost 20 lbs and quite excited about it. Still have another 10 to go to get to my goal but once I get there, hopefully by next summer, I will be good. I know I will have a little set back from the cruise and then Christmas after that but I don't plan on straying too far as I worked really hard to get where I am right now.

Congratulations on the weight loss! I need to lose 10 lbs and having a heck of a time doing it. I am going to crack down starting Monday and try to lose it before the cruise.

I couldn't decide what to fix for dinner so ended up making Stromboli.

Congratulations on the weight loss! I need to lose 10 lbs and having a heck of a time doing it. I am going to crack down starting Monday and try to lose it before the cruise.

I couldn't decide what to fix for dinner so ended up making Stromboli.

Hey Eddie, keep at it, it will happen. This weight thing is a trip, you look at food and the weight comes on but trying to get it off, not so easy. I love to eat and love to cook so learning to balance the 2 with the amount I am eating plus continuing with my workouts makes a difference.

After turning 40 earlier this year, I finally decided that I have to start doing things for myself and not always putting my kids first so I decided to become a bit selfish and starting doing things that will make me healthier.

So I had no idea what Stromboli was and thanks to uncle google, I now know what it is. It gives me an idea for lunches for my daughter which is a weekly challenge in my house.

I didn't realize the prices were going up, I have to check out that discussion.

If you prepaid your gratuities before midnight last night and sail after Dec. 1st. then they will not change but effective last night at midnight all gratuities paid toward cruises Dec. 1st and after are going up from $10.00pp per day to $11.50 pp per day.

You cruise in November so yours won't be effected until the Breeze unless you had already prepaid your tips for the Breeze and then they will stay the same.

Ok, I am caught up now. I usually prepay my tips and always leave a bit extra but may not be doing the extra anymore as traveling with 4 will surly add up. Overall, I really don't have a problem with the extra and it will certainly NOT stop me from cruising.

I realized about a month ago that the costs for the after hours care at camp carnival had increased so I just adjusted my budget. It used to be $6 for the first kid and $4 for the second but now it's $6.75 plus tips per child.

I usually prepay all our tips in advance also. For some reason these last four cruises I booked I did not pay tips in advance. I really think I just forgot.

I knew the rise in gratuities was coming since all the other cruiselines charge more. I think our last Celebrity cruise was $12.00 pp per day.

Eddie, I still think ur day at the dentist was better than my day at the office. On the train now heading home then off again to Tae kwon do with my son.

Gotta get going with the packing, my 3 suitcases and 1 hand luggage has already left my bedroom and has made it down the stairs and very close to the door lol... Just have 1 more hand luggage to pack with odds and ends for the kids.

Archived