**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hey Eddie, by the time I get back the countdown for your cruise will be much much sooner.

Well, I can say I am officially on vacation, oh yeah!! I don't even plan to log into the office until I get back. I was gonna work on Monday but then I decided to take Monday off as well, making my time away from the office so much longer. I do have 5 weeks vacation plus been racking up extra lieu days throughout the year from working overtime from home. I can definitely say I need a vacation.

Have a good evening.

Good afternoon Breezers!!

Just letting folks know that if anyone is interested in booking any of these sailings, Johna is away but Mary Kate will be handling her bookings in her absence and can be reached at the same number.

Eddie, I can't believe it's almost time. Our flight is at 7am in the morning. I don't know who is more excited, the kids or me. I do plan on enjoying every moment and do plan on getting some R&R too on some of the sea days. The port I am most looking forward to is Aruba as we have never been there.

Hey everyone, I hope all is well. Unfortunately I will not be booking this cruise. When first considering it, I ended that semester of school a couple days too early. If only Nursing instructors were understanding of vacation needs! I WILL, however, be cruising the following week. Not sure of which ship, but it is definite. I hope you all enjoy your upcoming vacations! :p

Hey everyone, I hope all is well. Unfortunately I will not be booking this cruise. When first considering it, I ended that semester of school a couple days too early. If only Nursing instructors were understanding of vacation needs! I WILL, however, be cruising the following week. Not sure of which ship, but it is definite. I hope you all enjoy your upcoming vacations! :p

Hope you have fun on your cruise!

Archived