**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Morning Breezers! Morning Eddie!

Got back late last night and I have to say I couldn't have asked for a better vacation.

Now that I am back, your vacation is fast approaching Eddie.

Now it's back to the grind and I am nervous as to what my desk and emails will look like.

Have a good day all.

Good Morning Eddie, boy, it's taking me a longer than expected time to unwind and get caught up at work. Over 500 emails to go through and I am half way there.

Where are you going for your upcoming cruises Eddie??

Good Morning Bevie! So busy here trying to get everything done.

We are going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. I have never been to Nassau and Freeport...went to Key West earlier this year on a land vacation...love it! Going to our daughters for Turkey day tomorrow. Will be nice getting together with the family.

Good afternoon Breezers!

Eddie, nothing wrong with enjoying the festivity and indulging a bit. I have to tell you that I only gained 1/2 lb on my cruises which totally shocked me as I really though that I would have for sure gained back about 5 lbs. I do enjoy eating but I don't think I eat the same way I used to eat on previous cruises. I didn't try any gator or frog legs or anything like that as I was not that brave. We did go to the steakhouse twice for dinner and as always, we really enjoyed it there.

Good morning Breezers!

*** 51 more Sundays / 52 more Saturday***

Until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean with our first stop taking us to Grand Turk, Falmouth JA, and Nassau and our second stop taking us to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau .

Let the court down begin!! Who else is counting down with us??

Have a fantastic day everyone whether you are out Christmas / Holiday shopping or just at home chillaxing with your family.

Archived