**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning Breezers and hello rainbowflag! Are you joining us on this great cruise or are you feeling sorry for me as I have been chatting by myself lately lol lol... I don't know where everyone is but hoping things will pick up in the new year. I am excited to start planning some activities but hey, can't do that by myself.

Lots of rain in TO today but it's quite warm, high of 12 rignt now so not complaining.

Good morning Eddie and Breezers! It sure is nice to have you back. It seems like you were gone forever.

I am so glad you enjoyed your b2b as I enjoyed mine too and definitely it's the way I am going from now on. Just the feeling of knowing that the first cruise was over and that hey, there was more coming was sweet. My kids had a blast on the water slides and if I must admit, hubby and I did too.

Well I made a big dent in my Christmas shopping and went back out late last night to get some more shopping done and just a few more people on my list to shop for which I plan on doing today then I will be done. I know you are probably done with you shopping Eddie as you started waaaay back when so good for you.

Have a good day everyone, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Yes Bevie you are right...I have had my Christmas shopping done for a while. Even did my Easter shopping while in the Bahamas LOL.

We are here for a week then off and running again for Christmas. Won't be gone for as long this time though. This time of year is so busy so that is why I do my shopping early.

I have a couple of questions for you so I will email you tomorrow when I have more time. Hope you had a fun day and got all of your shopping finished. :)

I am so glad you enjoyed your b2b as I enjoyed mine too and definitely it's the way I am going from now on. Just the feeling of knowing that the first cruise was over and that hey, there was more coming was sweet.

Loved the b2b! When we got back to the cabin we had a bottle of champagne waiting for us, then chocolate covered strawberries. Next day they sent us more strawberries. Next day we received a plate of sweets and the next day we received another plate full of goodies. There was no way we could eat it all. Did eat the strawberries though...they were soooooooooo yummy!

Good morning Breezers!

*** 50 more Sundays / 51 more Saturday***

Until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean with our first stop taking us to Grand Turk, Falmouth JA, and Nassau and our second stop taking us to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau .

Let the court down begin!! Who else is counting down with us??

Loved the b2b! When we got back to the cabin we had a bottle of champagne waiting for us, then chocolate covered strawberries. Next day they sent us more strawberries. Next day we received a plate of sweets and the next day we received another plate full of goodies. There was no way we could eat it all. Did eat the strawberries though...they were soooooooooo yummy!

Morning Eddie. WOW!!! You got a lot of goodies. I guess because our b2b was on 2 different ships we didn't get all that goodies. Lets see what happens on the Breeze.

Well, I can say that I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping, except for grocery which I plan to do by Wednesday. We are doing Christmas dinner this year with my best friend and her family and sharing the cooking. She lives a few houses away from me so no driving is involved which means hubby and I can really enjoy a few. The rest of my family is about 1 1/2 hour away and I don't really fell like doing the drive this Christmas so will most likely do New Years day with the rest of my family.

I have a couple of questions for you so I will email you tomorrow when I have more time. Hope you had a fun day and got all of your shopping finished. :)

Send away. I will be out for the better part of the morning, early afternoon but you know I will respond. Have a good day.

Good morning Eddie and Breezers.

I'll be wraping gifts during the week once the kids have gone to bed and hiding them until santa makes his entrance. My daughter who is 8 1/2 is starting to not believe in this santa thing but my son who is 5 totally believes.

Have a good day everyone. I'm expecting to have a crazy busy day today:eek::eek:.

I totally forgot you can submit it online. Well that takes care of that then.

On my way home now to start my Christmas holidays, back to work on January 3rd so looking forward to enjoying time at home. Plan on watching quite a few movies and basically just bumming around doing nothing.

I am not a baker. Usually hubby will make the cakes and homemade bread for the holidays. I take care of the actual cooking and that works for me. I know I really should learn but don't have the interest in baking at all. Perhaps it's a good thing though, sometimes, lol lol

Archived