**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Evening all! Switched to ES on this cruise earlier this week so no backing out for me...you are stuck with me Bevie :eek: LOL

Good morning Breezers! Morning Eddie.

I don't mind being stuck with you lady. Well, the kids are off to school and they are having a pyjamas and teddy bear day today. Hubby is home so he will be baking our traditional homemade bread today. I can't wait to have some while it's nice and hot with butter, yummy!!! I so plan on indulging really well with ALL the Christmas goodies.

Good afternoon all, hi Eddie.

Well, my house smells like Christmas with all the goodies hubby is making. There are a few presents under the tree and Santa is bringing the rest later. The kids will be putting out the milk and cookies for Santa before going to bed.

Have a good day.

Good morning Breezers!!

Taking the kids today to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, some of which was filmed onboard the Carnival Dream.

Have a fantastic day everyone.

I took my kids to see it over the weekend. My ten year old daughter now wants to go on a cruise desperately (they live with their mom) and was very excited to the the ship I had just sailed on.

Have fun!!

Good day Everyone!

Eddie, spending time with the kids and grand kids is just priceless. I have been at home just doing stuff with the kids and loving it. I did not even get out of my p-jays yesterday and planning on doing the same today.

I have to share this with folks as it was news to me and it certainly worked. My son's DS got socked with pop and I was told to put it in a bag with uncooked rice. Being desperate, I did that, putting it in the rice overnight and it worked. The rice sucked out the moisture and brought the DS back to life. Now I have a happy kid again and a bit more $$ in my pocket as I don't have to replace the DS, at least not right now. I still think it may come back to bite me though due to the fact that it was pop and not water that socked it and I feel inside the DS will be sticky but hey, for now it works.

Back to just lounging around for me.

Good Morning Breezer's!

Glad to hear the rice in the microwave trick worked Bevie...have heard of this before. But I do agree with you, since it was soda, issues might develop :(.

Gotta get off my bottom and fix up a batch of turkey pot pies to store in the freezer...love them on a cold night for dinner.

Good day Breezers!

Eddie that's a great idea about the turkey pies, I never thought to do that.

Well today is my 11th wedding anniversary so looking forward to going out later for a wonderful evening with hubby and a few friends to celebrate.

Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day Breezers!

Eddie that's a great idea about the turkey pies, I never thought to do that.

Well today is my 11th wedding anniversary so looking forward to going out later for a wonderful evening with hubby and a few friends to celebrate.

Have a good day.

Happy Anniversary!

Good Morning Breezer's!

Hope you had a great time last night Bevie!

Looks like snow headed this way. The weatherman says significant snow (at least a foot) and near blizzard conditions starting tomorrow night. Who knows what significant snow is...here it could be anywhere from one to three feet overnight. Looks like winter is here.

if my math is right, that still makes you a smidge younger than me

Another bday coming up at the end of January so may be locking in on you Steven lol..

Good Morning Breezer's!

Hope you had a great time last night Bevie!

Looks like snow headed this way. The weatherman says significant snow (at least a foot) and near blizzard conditions starting tomorrow night. Who knows what significant snow is...here it could be anywhere from one to three feet overnight. Looks like winter is here.

Eddie, we got our first real snow storm a few days ago but I did not actually experience it as I did not really leave my house for a few days. Was really enjoying some r&r.

Another day of taking the kids out -- off to see Disney on Ice and bringing 1 friend for each of the kids so they will have company. It never seems to amaze me that these kids can get up and get ready when there is someplace to go that they want to go but on a school day, oh boy, it's pulling teeth to get them up and out the door. Hubby usually has to deal with the stress of that though as I am long gone in the mornings before they get up.

Well, it's a big night ahead and those of you heading out later, be safe.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning Breezers and Happy New Year!!

49 more Sundays / 50 more Saturdays until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean with our first stop taking us to Grand Turk, Falmouth JA, and Nassau and our second stop taking us to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau with some wonderful sea days included for that well needed R & R .

CARNIVAL BREEZE, 12/2/12:

**lovecruzing - Bevie, Lorrenzo & 2 Kids

**ready2cruzagain - Eddie & Dave

**Sandra and Carol – Not CC Member

**Lereen & Grace – Not CC Member

**Bookwerm1980 - Gwen- first solo cruise

**kimberleydavis - Marlyn and Louise

**David & Hazel – Not yet CC Member

**David Jr & Shelana – Not yet CC Member

**Dionne & Chenard – Not yet CC Members

** Denisha & Ryan & Kids - Not yet CC Members

**Marathonrunner94 – Jazz

**Pa2cruise - Ellen & hubby

** Travelgal - Wendy & Hubby

**Lyfe & Jerome – Not yet CC Member

CARNIVAL BREEZE 12/8/12:

**Lovecruzing: Bevie & Lorrenzo & kids

**Bookwerm1980: Gwen

**Jaxcruiser23 & hubby

**Steven93921 & Kim (Steven, I know you were not able to book with the group but hey, we will all be having fun together)

So, my New Years wish is for lots of folks joining our group and lots of chatting so we can start to plan some activities.

Eddie, my other wish is right there with yours, another 15lbs down by the time this cruise rolls around.

Let the court down begin!! Who else is counting down with us?? Have a fantastic day everyone at the start of this new year.

Good morning my cruise friends. I sure wish we were going to be on a beach today as it is freezing in TO. I am all bundled up and on the train heading to the office. Even that feels weird after being home for the last 13 days.

Eddie, I too sometimes wonder where I get the energy from and my kids, especially my almost 9 year old daughter (going on 18) seems to think I have lots of energy as she is always planning something and don't like to see me sitting down. So over the holidays they had their days where we did stuff and went places and the rest of the time, I had lots of R&R and watched a truck load of movies in my pjs which was great.

Hey rainbowflag!

Have a good day everyone and stay warm.

Good Morning Bevie and Breezer's!

Definitely cold here also Bevie, only 11 degrees and only suppose to get to 17 today :eek: At least we only got about 10 inches of snow...so lucky there. Usually this time of year we have a couple of feet on the ground and it doesn't go away until spring.

Same here. We had the first real snow a few days after Christmas so can't complain. I think all this cold weather is making up for all the nice weather we were getting in November and December. I am happy that the kids don't have to go back to school until Monday so they don't have to deal with the coldness.

Archived