**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good afternoon Breezers!! Time for our weekly countdown.............

46 more Sundays / 47 more Saturdays until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean:

So, who else is joining us?

It is so cold, we are in a deep freeze right now. Hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm.

Good morning everyone.

Have a good day and stay warm. In for another day of really cold weather. Old man winter is definitely making up for all the nice weather we were blessed with this past November and December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning Bevie and Breezers! It is definitely back to cold here. Went to Pittsburgh yesterday and it was nearly 60 and now it is only 20...what a temperature drop!

Just finished putting a rack of spareribs in the crock pot. I am rediscovering my crock pot. Haven't used one in years, I usually use a pressure cooker and love that, but thought it was time to dust off the crock pot and find some new recipes. Having BBQ spareribs, baked beans and cole slaw for lunch. And yes, they are all weight watchers friendly LOL (well maybe not the ribs).

I could go for a slot tournament if there were enough interested. We did it on our Celebrity cruise with our CC group. Was fun...but we didn't win anything...go figure LOL.

Good morning!!

How did your ribs turn out in the crock pot Eddie? I too have one but only used it about 2 or 3 times when I first got it and it's been sitting there ever since. I just started using red meat this past summer so for now i can only handle it being grilled.

Eddie, can you give me the 411 on the tournament. From what I can recall reading from some of the other groups, you basically pay an amount to take part in the tournament and then someone wins the pot. Sounds like a plan to me if we have enough people.

Have a good day everyone.

Good Morning Bevie and Breezers!

We were in the group slot tournament for our last Celebrity cruise. I am having a hard time remembering how it worked but I do remember there were 35 of us that signed up. We each put in $10 and each got 3 pulls on the slot machine. So we deposited $350 into the slot machine and went from there. One person was in charge and would call the persons name that was next to pull. I know that if we would have won, we were going to split the winnings 35 ways. Needless to say we didn't win but it was fun. Maybe someone else knows more about it. I really didn't pay alot of attention.

Good morning!!

How did your ribs turn out in the crock pot Eddie? I too have one but only used it about 2 or 3 times when I first got it and it's been sitting there ever since. I just started using red meat this past summer so for now i can only handle it being grilled.

They turned out super! First time I have done ribs in the crock pot and they just fell off the bone. I put a london broil(actually that is what the package said but I think it is really a flank steak) in the crock pot this morning. First time for fixing this cut of meat. Threw in some tomatoes, carrots, onions, beef broth, red wine and italian seasonings and gonna see how it turns out.

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a good day.

Eddie, once again, you seems to be quite the cook. If you were close by me I would be inviting myself for lunch/dinner. I'll do some more research on the slot pull thingy.

It's been a very long and full day for me so far. Took my mom to the airport at 3 this morning as my brother and his family were going to Jamaica for vacation so they took my mom to assist with babysitting. Of course when I got back home an hour later I couldn't fall back asleep, tried to sleep on the train going to work but of course that didn't happen then had to leave work and make an emergency stop to the dentist and now I am at home in lots of pain. It definately will be an early bed for me tonight for sure.

Hey everyone, I see you are getting the snow too Steven. We got hit yesterday and the day before. I don't like this weather at all for driving as I don't have winter tiers so I just take it real slow.

I had my 2 hr boot camp today and as always, I feel good after. Whatever goal I have set for myself this year I definitely want to reach it.

Good morning Breezers!! Time for our weekly countdown.............

45 more Sundays / 46 more Saturdays until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean. Oh Yeah!!!

It seems like just the other day we were 1 ½year out and now we are under a year. Before you know it we would have gone through the seasons and summer will get here and we will be shopping for this cruise. I do plan on packing light though (which I have now mastered). Plan on the kids having 1 hand luggage with their stuff and 1 light suitcase each for hubby and I and then doing laundry after the first week.

Have a good day everyone.

I LOVED being Platinum on our last cruise because of the free laundry service. It was wonderful!

I hear you Eddie. If I had done all my pervious cruises with carnival I would have been platinum by now.

Last cruise I stuff that laundry bag boy, rolling every piece of clothing. It came back to me with 2 full bags so it was worth spending the $15. My little guy loved chocolate ice cream and was living on those and always made a mess on his clothes so laundry became necessary.

Archived