**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good day everyone.

Well my 6 week winter boot camp just wrapped up today so rewarding myself with a nice late lunch with my daughter. A little break in between and then Spring boot camp starts back the end of March.

Have a good day you all, whatever you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have tried contacting the phone number at the beginning of this thread multiple times and have left a few messages but have not heard anything back.

I also just sent out an email. I am very interested in the reduced deposit on the breeze on 12-8-12 can someone please tell me how it is that I can do this?

Thanks,

Nick

Hello,

I have tried contacting the phone number at the beginning of this thread multiple times and have left a few messages but have not heard anything back.

I also just sent out an email. I am very interested in the reduced deposit on the breeze on 12-8-12 can someone please tell me how it is that I can do this?

Thanks,

Nick

Bevie is the group leader and she can answer any of the questions you have. The reduced deposit is no long available for this cruise. You can still join the group though. Johna should be getting back to you soon. Hope you can join us.

Hello,

Thanks,

Nick

Hello Nick and thanks Eddie for responding. Nick, as Eddie said, the reduced deposit is no longer available but you can still definitely join the group as we do have some OBC with the sailing. I would also send Johna an email at johnan@crucon.com. If you have any further questions you can also email me at the address in my signature. The email address for me listed on the first page is no longer in use as that address was hacked into so you can contact me via the address in my signature.

Just home relaxing today and enjoying our Family Day holiday. Also "trying" to make a cake and some cup cakes from starch with my daughter and hoping it turns out ok coz as previously said, I am not a baker. Trying the recipe with 1/2 butter and 1/2 cream cheese and keeping my fingers crossed.

The cake turned out just ok. I think I put a bit too much baking power in it as it was a bit too light and rise quite a bit, especially the cup cakes. The good thing is that the kids eat it up so it will not be wasted. Hubby said it tasted good but i think he was just trying to be nice lol...

Glad to know it turned out okay. If I was to make a cake I am sure I would be eating most of it so therefore, no cake LOL. I do use Splenda in everything instead of sugar so that does help. I made beef jerky yesterday, turned out really good. Had been a while since I made it but found London Broil on sale so bought several to make jerky.

Good Morning Bevie and Breezers! Wow Bevie, you sure are working a lot. Bet you are ready for your vacation!

Good morning to you too Eddie and Breezers!

Well the loooonng hours was definitely anticipated hence the booking of the liberty. Still managing to get my P90X in though and just finished day 27 today even though I did not preform at 100%, sort of more like 70%. I'm gonna keep going though coz I'm sure starting to see the results.

Good Afternoon Breezer's! Wow, what wicked weather we have going on today. Up to 60 mph winds. Lots of snow headed this way too. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Crazy weather here too. My hon kept the kids home today as a storm was heading our way which sort of started early this morning but the snow has been melting which is good. So far it has not been as bad as they thought it would have been. Gotta love it when mr weather man is wrong.

Another long day and now heading home.

Archived