Private Non-Touristy Tours

firestix

My wife and I will be first time cruisers aboard the Legend in August for our 15 year anniversary. We are both prior service military and are looking for some non-touristy excursions. We want something active, adventurous, and yet non-crowded. Are there any snorkel / horseback riding/ hiking excursions that fit this? ... or am I just dreaming? Any help would make this Anniversary the best!

Thanks,

Chris

My wife and I will be first time cruisers aboard the Legend in August for our 15 year anniversary. We are both prior service military and are looking for some non-touristy excursions. We want something active, adventurous, and yet non-crowded. Are there any snorkel / horseback riding/ hiking excursions that fit this? ... or am I just dreaming? Any help would make this Anniversary the best!

Thanks,

Chris

Get certified in scuba before you go, then check the scuba forum here for recommended dive masters. Your itinerary has some great dive sites.

Get certified in scuba before you go, then check the scuba forum here for recommended dive masters. Your itinerary has some great dive sites.

Actually we'd love to, seeing how my co-worker is a dive instructor. But we have 4 children and it's hard to get away. This cruise will be the first time in 11 years that we've been away by ourselves. We did, however, purchase some snorkel gear with our friend's help and plan to do some spearfishing in Cozumel. I'm thinking also that Roatan and Cayman will have some places for us to snorkel without the need of a tour guide.

Thanks! :)

Archived