Cabins on conquest

CRUISE4JANE

Does anyone know if cabin 7356 on the Empress Deck is noisy or around crew workers doing their thing? This cabin is 8C which is suppose to be a good location. There are no cabins across from cabins 7356 through 7368. I was told that the laundry is on the other side of the ship between 7339 and 7341 which is close to the elevators. :confused:

I do not recommend booking rooms by the "white space". We had room 7366 last year and it was noisy from the workers. That space is where the workers will go go drop off dishes and such and it is loud from them dropping off the dishes.

Just my opinion.

I would not worry about it. This past March I was in cabin 7345 on Glory (sister ship) which is next door to the laundry room. Never heard a sound. Loved the room and location so much we grabbed it for Freedom cruise in March. Would have grabbed it for the Conquest cruise in December but it was already booked.

You really will not be in your cabin that much. If you are in your room, you'll likely be on the balcony watching the waves. The stewards tend to work during the mornings and early evenings. This past March, we saw our steward once on the first day when he introduced himself. Room was meticulously maintained but we never saw him again.

Deck 7 is ideal as there are rooms above and below and you are just 2 flights of stairs up to Lido and down to Promenade.

Enjoy your cruise and don't worry about your room. You'll love it!

Archived