The Digs at Atlantis

grizz516

Hi, has anyone done the Digs at Atlantis, if so what was the cost for the day pass for it? We have some friends that love those kinds of marine habitat, but are on a limited budget. It will end up being 5 adults. Any info would be appreciated. Jan

Hi, has anyone done the Digs at Atlantis, if so what was the cost for the day pass for it? We have some friends that love those kinds of marine habitat, but are on a limited budget. It will end up being 5 adults. Any info would be appreciated. Jan

It should still be $29 for adults. That is what it was when one of our friends went with us, they didn't want to do the Aquaventure so they just paid to walk through the Digs...

Last I heard it was $39 for adults/ $29 for kids. A little steep for this type of aquarium.

Thank you so much for the info. That will really help in our planning, not just for us but for our neighbors. Jan

Maybe they raised their prices...go to the Atlantis website and get their toll free number and call them and ask them...here is a link I found, not sure how old it is but this gives a price in there somewhere and tells you a bit about it...

http://www.lovetoeatandtravel.com/Site/Intl/Bahamas/Paradise%20Island/Atlantis%20Resort/Fun/the_dig.htm

According to the link, it says one hour admission. Can you see it all in just one hour? It looks like several rooms, and our neighbor loves just standing and watching the wildlife. I am the exact oppisate and will probably fly though the exhibits, but this is her first visit out of the states (and probably her only one)so I really don't want to hurry her. Thanks

Archived