Past Guest Help

DTXCruiser

Does anyone have any details on how Carnival's Past guest program works?

Specifically the time frames for past guest benefits?

I took a break from cruising for several years. However, my last two cruises were in 2003 and 2004 on Carnival.

So a few questions, if anyone has some real knowledge:

-Do I still qualify for past guest benefits (like gold card, past guest rates, cocktail party, etc)

-How difficult is it to get your past guest number? (I can't look it up and have so far e-mailed Carnival)

-How much savings have you noticed with past guest rates vs early saver?

-Any other info would be helpful.

I have not called carnival just yet and may just end up doing that...but I am more of a computer guy and would rather resolve that way.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Carnival should still be able to access your past guest number...it wasn't that long ago. But it may require a phone call (I'm like you...avoid the phone like the plague!). You will still qualify for the past guest party and the gold card.

In my experience, nothing really beats the ES rates, but ssometimes there are upgrades or OBC offered (I think that's going on now) which may sweeten the pot for you;)

Hope that helps you!

I emailed carnival over my past guest #, it was in my maiden name. They replied in a week and it was switched to my current last name (ex husbands name). My last cruise was in 03.

Great....that gives me a reference for response time. Thanks!

Does anyone have any details on how Carnival's Past guest program works?

Specifically the time frames for past guest benefits?

I took a break from cruising for several years. However, my last two cruises were in 2003 and 2004 on Carnival.

So a few questions, if anyone has some real knowledge:

-Do I still qualify for past guest benefits (like gold card, past guest rates, cocktail party, etc) Yes you do~

-How difficult is it to get your past guest number? (I can't look it up and have so far e-mailed Carnival) I would just call Carnival and ask~ much easier than waiting for an email~

-How much savings have you noticed with past guest rates vs early saver? Sorry, can't remember off the top of my head~

-Any other info would be helpful.

I have not called carnival just yet and may just end up doing that...but I am more of a computer guy and would rather resolve that way.

Thanks for all your help guys!

See anwers in red above~ answered best I could~! Also don't forget on the last night at 5 they have a Farewell Party with free drinks and dancing~ not advertised except for a small blurb in the Fun Times the day it happens and the CD might announce it during the week~~

One other question.....

I booked my next cruise through priceline...will Carnival still recognize that as a 'credit'? Will I still be able to set up things (like Bon Voyage) through Carnival's website?

Thanks!

See anwers in red above~ answered best I could~! Also don't forget on the last night at 5 they have a Farewell Party with free drinks and dancing~ not advertised except for a small blurb in the Fun Times the day it happens and the CD might announce it during the week~~

You guys are great! I never knew of this site and glad I found it. Everyone has been very helpful and I have learned a ton! I have done 5 cruises, all 2004 and prior....so I feel like a newbie but with folks like you, it makes it more fun!

One other question.....

I booked my next cruise through priceline...will Carnival still recognize that as a 'credit'? Will I still be able to set up things (like Bon Voyage) through Carnival's website?

Thanks!

Yup! You just need your booking number and you can do the same things as if you booked thru Carnival!

Archived