Zenith 11/24/04 Price Drop

ashleysmm

Anyone looking for a great deal check out this sailing. Oceanview rooms $1175 per person,and Celebrity Concierge $1500 per person, cruise only. This is for a 14 nt southern caribbean over Thanksgiving!

We booked this cruise while onboard the Infinity in the fall and these new prices reduced our total cruise by $400. We'd upgrade to Concierge but need the handicapped room we've reserved.

If you decide to book this cruise, please don't forget to register for the Cruise Critic Party. We only have 6 people registered and as you know we need at least 25. Hope to meet fellow cruise critic fans onboard.

Carol

Hi Carol!

DH & I are on the sailing with you & already registered (#3&4). 14 days of Caribbean bliss...can't wait for the DIVING! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Spent an hour on & off the phone with my TA's agency today about the price drop - did not successfully get all of it today but will check back tomorrow when my actual TA gets back in.

Wendy

(BTW, the sailing is actually on the 21st, not the 24th)

Hi Wendy,

Glad to finally meet someone else sailing with us. I was beginning to wonder if we were sailing on a ghost ship. November can't come soon enough for us. Looking forward to meeting you onboard on 11/21/04 (11/24 was a typo).

Carol

The 11/7 that I'm booked on also dropped $200 and I got the price adjusted. Will try to leave some Martinis for you guys!

Until the Zenith! Second X Cruise In Two Months!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;11;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hi Tuggers,

The Martini Bar is our favorite. We used to order wine with dinner, now its predinner Martini's. My favorite's the Martini Delight, hubbie's is the French. Enjoy your cruise and Martinis.

Carol

Carol-

My sweetie also loves the martinis - he likes the hot ones made with olive juice &/or hot peppers.

I have to confess it's usually beer or rum for me - martinis are a bit too strong for me to drink a whole one & remain upright.

Only 5 months and 21 days to go! (Although we'll be on the Sovereign in 9 days for a little one)

Are you divers, by chance? We plan to go diving on a lot of the stops.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

My husband said he'll send me diving! Unfortunatley our son is the diver in the family and I plan to keep it that way. I'm an above water person and I don't snorkel either. We're both beach people and are happiest stretched out in the sun with a cool drink.

I'm researching various shore excursions for our cruise. We've already booked a island tour of Grenada for the morning then hope to go to one of the beaches near the pier for the afternoon. This will be our 2nd time at St Kitts and we're hoping to see more of the island than we did the first time.

Carol

Archived