Adventure Ocean ?

Hello! Just wondering if the kids 3-11 are in the same room with different activities for each age group or does each age group have its own room.... i.e. kids 3-5 years old are not with kids 9-11 years old. TIA!

We were on Explorer last year and there were separate rooms for 3-5, 6-8 and 9-11. The younger ones had a separate entrance though you could see their room on your way to the check in for the older groups. My recollection was they were all skept separate in their own space though I believe one activity involved the 6-8 year old going in to "mess up" the room for the 9-11 year olds when they were out around the ship on something (as a practical joke). There was definately a separate area and entrance though as I said, you could see the younger room from the hall leading to the older two rooms. They were very strict about signing out the younger kids from their entrance rather than lifting them over the wall on your way to getting the older kids, which makes perfect sense as they try to keep a handle on where the kids are when signed in.

Bob

Archived