Help! Itinerary Change - Need New Stingray Excursion Tour

adriana368

Does anyone know of any independent tour groups that have snorkeling tours to the stingray sandbar other than Captain Marvin's, NativeWay, and Captain Bryan's?

I've had a reservation for months, but our ship changed its scheduled docking time on Grand Cayman with less than a week before we sail and I'm frantically trying to find a replacement tour group. The above three are all booked.

Any advice you have would be much appreciated!

We've booked our Stingray City tour with Mark Button of Moby Dick Tours. Their web address is mobydicktours.com They responded via email very quickly and they also list phone numbers on the web site.

Hope this helps! Happy Cruising. :)

Hi Adriana,

Have you looked at booking an excursion on the ship? I was on Grand Cayman on March 04, 05 and I noticed that when we arrived at the tender pier there was a lot of people offering excursions to Stingray City. We were booked with Captain Bryan's and walked the 3 short blocks to their office. They were booked with 26 people, only 7 showed up. Two other people just walked up and got on, so we had 9 of us. Three crew and 9 customers, not a bad ratio. Felt sorry for Captain Bryan's, as this was a poor turnout. We had a great trip though, and just yesterday I received our video in the mail of our trip to Stingray City, as well as the 2 other reef stops.

There are a lot of boats out at Stingray City on any given day, I'm sure you'll be able to get on one.

Hope this helps.

Happy Cruising

Thanks for the tip! I contacted Moby Dick Tours and they were happy to accomodate our group next week. I was impressed with how promptly Mark answered my emails and am really looking forward to the tour. Thanks again!

Archived