Water proof spray

bandit and babycakes

I bought a can last week at Walmart - Scotchguard brand and I have been spraying EVRYTHING!! It was not in the sporting goods section where i thought it would be - I found it in the cleaning section of all places (after I flagged down a Walmart associate who knew where it was after I had looked and looked) If you go over to their website you can print off a nice coupon to for $1.50 off! See you on our cruise - wish you were close by and I would share my can! :)

Read the Scotchgard cans. The original Scotchgard is NOT a water proofer.

It is to cause resistance to stains.

There is a Scotchgard product that is a water proofer and it is cleared marked as such.

Every waterproofer I've used has a bad smell so use it outside or at least in a well ventilated area.

Read the Scotchgard cans. The original Scotchgard is NOT a water proofer.

It is to cause resistance to stains.

There is a Scotchgard product that is a water proofer and it is cleared marked as such.

Every waterproofer I've used has a bad smell so use it outside or at least in a well ventilated area.

The one you want to buy if you want to use the coupon is called 'Protector' it clearly states repels water. I sprayed outside on a calm day with no wind and sprayed each item 4 times lightly letting them dry in between each spray. It has been 100 degrees + for 28 days here in TX so it has been very easy to get them to dry quickly! ;)

The one you want to buy if you want to use the coupon is called 'Protector' it clearly states repels water. I sprayed outside on a calm day with no wind and sprayed each item 4 times lightly letting them dry in between each spray. It has been 100 degrees + for 28 days here in TX so it has been very easy to get them to dry quickly! ;)

PSS --- if you have Goretex or other water repellant items - Scotchgard sells a spray called "Water repellant" also that you can refresh them with.

Shoe department at Target and also Walmart. Look in the shoe department. i had trouble finding it because I did not think to look by the shoes and was looking by the hardware and cleaning products.

Archived