Help - please

CBreezes

I recently came across a post that asked people to list the one thing they wish they knew before they cruised the 1st time .. I should have emailed it to myself but of course I didn't .. It was a great thread with loads of comments .. Now I can't find it .. Has anyone else seen it or can direct me to it .. This is my 1st cruise & there were lots of great ideas that I wanted to "jot" down .. Thanks for your help:)

I recently came across a post that asked people to list the one thing they wish they knew before they cruised the 1st time .. I should have emailed it to myself but of course I didn't .. It was a great thread with loads of comments .. Now I can't find it .. Has anyone else seen it or can direct me to it .. This is my 1st cruise & there were lots of great ideas that I wanted to "jot" down .. Thanks for your help:)

Here's a link to a similar thread, perhaps this is the one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1307767&highlight=i+wish+i+knew+before+cruising

Try using the search box on the upper right hand corner. Just enter the name of the thread or key words and hit go. Try this search in First Time Cruisers as well.

Jonathan

Where are you from in South Jersey? We Jersey people too - well used to be .. I lived by Long Beach Island & my husband could see the Twin Towers from his house .. Moved to VA 5 days before 9-11

Archived