Pacific Jewel J121/J122 Delayed

amazing that the cruise cam shows the the Pacific Jewel is 198 km east of Ballina but Deb says they are in Jervis bay, the sat tracker is not show the Pacific Jewel any where off the east coast of Australia :rolleyes:

One thing for sure is that the Pacific Jewel was never that far north on this cruise, indeed she never went any further north than the Sydney heads.

I been checking out the marine traffic site since her departure from Sydney & can say she has spent the whole weekend south of Sydney, with most of the time anchored in Jervis Bay.

Marine traffic showed her leaving Jervis Bay at approx 4.30pm today.

I'm back :D

Well that was interesting 3 days cruise :eek: and not a taxi to be seen at OPT! Took forever to get home. Managed to hear a P&O staff member saying they had a spare bus to the airport, jumped on that then got a taxi.

Gonna go pick up my doggy and have a nana nap before the troops get home from work....I'm stuffed :p

I'll be back to do a write up but I'll leave a tasty tidbit ...............I thought vomit was rife on the Rhapsody Cyclone Vania cruise......it paled into comparison for the amount of spew that was being produced on the PJ. It will go down in history as the most up-chucked cruise on record LOLOLOLO :p And I didn't think it was rough at all :eek: and I had fun :D

I'm back :D

Well that was interesting 3 days cruise :eek:......................

I'll be back to do a write up but I'll leave a tasty tidbit ...............I thought vomit was rife on the Rhapsody Cyclone Vania cruise......it paled into comparison for the amount of spew that was being produced on the PJ. It will go down in history as the most up-chucked cruise on record LOLOLOLO And I didn't think it was rough at all :eek: and I had fun

Thanks for that, Deb! :D:D: Just needed that after lunch, LOL :rolleyes:

Thanks for that, Deb! :D:D: Just needed that after lunch, LOL :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Just got back also.

We had a great time, besides my poor sister getting very seasick. She had 4 spew bags in all ( Sorry if anyone is eating lunch lol)

The Jewel is a lovely ship, similar decor to the pearl. The worst thing about this cruise however,(besides the rain) was the complete debacle of the muster just after sailaway on Saturday morning.

People that were in muster station A were summoned to the showroom.

As everyone knows,muster always takes a while to get started, but as the ship was sailing and the swells were quite large after about ten minutes people stated felling sick. Well, then it was like a domino effect, people were dropping like fly's. Then came the vomit. The staff were as helpful as much as they could be, needless to say I don't think there will be any more musters after sailing again....lol

Apart from that we had a great time. Once the ship anchored in Jervis bay everybody came good a enjoyed the cruise. Luckily the weather was kinder to us on the way back. Most people I spoke to said they would cruise again.

Salt grill was Fantastic as usual. Food in the dining room hot and lovely.

Deidre.:)

Hi sandy,

Yes, all the other pax that went to the other muster station (deck 7 midship) weren't so sick.

I do see now why on these short cruises they go somewhere and anchor for a while.

Imagine doing a 3 day cruise and feeling sick all the time, you wouldn't rush back for

more.

Deidre.

Thanks thied,

It was a little disappointing with the delay. We ended up boarding at 4.30. I normally wouldn't stress about a short delay, but as this was only a 3 day cruise I wanted to spend as much time as possible on board. also it was my sisters first cruise, so I wanted her not to miss out on anything. We made the best of what we did have though, can't help the weather.

P&O were good though, they provided a free shuttle bus for us to go to Darling Harbour to help pass the time.

Thanks thied,

It was a little disappointing with the delay. We ended up boarding at 4.30. I normally wouldn't stress about a short delay, but as this was only a 3 day cruise I wanted to spend as much time as possible on board. also it was my sisters first cruise, so I wanted her not to miss out on anything. We made the best of what we did have though, can't help the weather.

P&O were good though, they provided a free shuttle bus for us to go to Darling Harbour to help pass the time.

that was nice of them to have a bus, hope your sister cruise again.

Archived